Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd annual Smithville Tournament

Post Thanks / Like

Default 3rd annual Smithville Tournament

I won't give it all away I will let the winners claim victory!!!!! But all I got to say is you ain't gonna believe the weights this time.............

I have never seen fish like this come out of Smutville before. So much for the conditions and this is gonna be rough talk HA. I think we just got played is all lol.

Congrats you all who weighed in the heavy stringers. Once again you all derserved it.

Lets do one more in Oct. whatta ya say? Lee

Post Thanks / Like

I fished last night and had a feeling that it would be a big day at the 'ville. Can't wait to see the totals!

Post Thanks / Like

Them looked like Sardis or Grenada fish If ya ask me.

Props to the heavy hitters today and to Alex for putting the tourney together.

As for any October get togethers....some of us might be chasing the avian horde.
    Progressive Marine Insurance SUCKS!. If you hit a submerged object they will try to prove manufacturers defect....stay away from them.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Alex for getting this together again had a blast, congrats to the winners and its was nice meeting alot of new guys this is a great bunch.Even got ot meet Krazy believe me its all a front on here,real nice guy.
    May all your live wells be full.
    Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by got crappie View Post
    Thanks Alex for getting this together again had a blast, congrats to the winners and its was nice meeting alot of new guys this is a great bunch.Even got ot meet Krazy believe me its all a front on here,real nice guy.
    Told ya!!! Even though his hair was a little longer this morning at the take off bwhaaa. And you wonder where the Krazy comes from? Lee

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats to the winners ... very impressive fish!

Thanks Alex for putting it all together ... you did a great job.

We had a great time and I finally got to put a few faces to their names on here. Looking at a few of those baskets, I'm not even sure we were fishing the same lake as some of you guys ... but we had a blast. Look forward to the next one!

Post Thanks / Like

billd2626 Thats why these little get togethers are so neat because we all do fish the same lake and I can't tell you how much I've learned from these guys.
    May all your live wells be full.
    Dave

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Had a great time in my first Smithville tournament. It is a pretty lake with some great fish and I only seen a small portion of it. I will be back though because I love fishing the hedge trees and there is no shortage of them in Smithville. Was nice to shake some hands and put faces with names from the board. Hamburgers sure hit the spot after weigh in also. Jackb you better rethink the way you feel about that lake. It is a great fishery with some big white crappie in it. That was my first tournament using only Rainy Day jigs. They were good for some good tourny fish and the big fish of the day at 1.51 lbs. Thanks again to all who help put it on I had a great time.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to all the anglers that fished today. It was a great turnout, and we didn’t get rained on till cookout time. We had 14 boats and 29 anglers (list below). Also thanks to the folks that made a donation for the cookout. And hats off to the cook – Mark.

Special thanks to Chapman Creek for donating their locally made tube jigs. The tube jigs went to the 4th, 5th, and 6th place winners. Please take a moment to visit their website at Chapman Creek Outdoors LLC.

LeeinMo and Krazy
    Brushman and Limit-Out
    Bill2626 and John
    Sevenfiftynin and Ron
    Blackdogs and N2allmustangs
    KcCrappie and Birddogs54
    Double D and Jigging15
    Got Crappie and Jason
    Apkape and Richard
    Richard, Matt, and Scott
    Infantry1 and Nick
    MOfishmgr and Paul
    GRB22 and Partner
    Hooknem and Chris

Tournament Winners
    1st Place with 9.91lbs, Big Fish 1.45lbs Brushman and Limit-Out
    2nd Place with 8.26lbs, Big Fish 1.51lbs and Big Fish Winner DoubleD and Jigging15
    3rd Place with 6.09lbs Birddogs54 and KcCrappie
    4th Place with 5.34lbs Sevenfiftynin and Ron
    5th Place with 5.30bs Blackdogs and N2allmustangs
    6th Place with 4.26lbs Richard, Matt, and Scott

Remaining Weights:
    3.64lbs, Big Fish 0.69lbs Apkape and Richard
    3.00lbs Hooknem and Chris
    Last edited by APKape; 09-25-2010 at 06:43 PM.
    Alex (KC Area, Smithville Lake)

Post Thanks / Like

What?! No pics of the hawgs?

Glad you all had a good time. Sorry I missed it! That's probably why such good weights...all the big fish go into hiding when I head out to that lake!

Congrats to you winners. Sorry I missed you all, 'specially the new people. Jared, woulda been nice to see you again. Glad you enjoyed your first Smithville Trip! come on up and do it again sometime.

My October is WAY more open than my September, so....

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast