Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dad got caught shooting up in the garage

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Dad got caught shooting up in the garage

Well, he is addicted to plastic now. I think he is a lost cause lol. If he would learn computers like he has plastic than I wouldnt have to post his pictures :D His screen name is Crazyboutcrappie. I have to say he does some purty stuff, not quite as good as his son but not bad This is a Bass Tackle stinger I like the looks but wish it was divided top to bottom in stead of side to side.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

Those are cool baits,should get dad some slabbers.

Post Thanks / Like

Now those took some time to pour! Bet the fish will eat them like candy

Post Thanks / Like

look good fer sure

STUMP HUNTER is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

All the baits look good. The two color baits looks like a lot of work, nice job.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER ---------
    Ascend 133X 13' - MotorGuide Xi3 & Mercury 4

Post Thanks / Like

I see you like my mold design. I love those two colors on the bottom right, what exact colors did you use on those

Post Thanks / Like

Crappieseeker, If you designed that you did a great job.I love it.I`ve poured alot differant color combos it`s alot of fun,the tail mold saves alot of time.Thanks for your efforts............Tknight
    The limit is how many you KEEP, not how many you CATCH! Cat. III Jigs/Custom Jig Poles

Post Thanks / Like

well I took a tail from one bait and added it to another bait and sent it to be made. He did not get it exactly how I had it, but he got very close. However, the way it ended up was a little better than the prototype I sent him. It was what I was going for in the first place. It is an excellent mold no doubt. I love the tail mold as well. I guess you can say I did not really design it, but I had the part of getting that mold out there for everyone

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking fantastic nice-looking plastic baits

www.bobsjigs.com

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MO QWACK View Post
    Well, he is addicted to plastic now. I think he is a lost cause lol. If he would learn computers like he has plastic than I wouldnt have to post his pictures :D His screen name is Crazyboutcrappie. I have to say he does some purty stuff, not quite as good as his son but not bad This is a Bass Tackle stinger I like the looks but wish it was divided top to bottom in stead of side to side.
    mo till dad keep up the good work. We enjoy looking at his colors on baby Shad. I think he's right up with you. I think dad knows quite a bit. Watch out mo.

www.bobsjigs.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast