HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rain beeeeutiful rain

Post Thanks / Like

Default Rain beeeeutiful rain

got almost 3/4 of an inch so far. Not bad for a 40 percent chance
    Scott

Post Thanks / Like

Dad gumit Smedley, you beat me to the punch. My power was out for awhile. Yeah, we got swamped here in Nolly. So did my boat since I thought I could leave the cover off since Andy said a 40 % chance and it would all be east of 35. I'll have to hunt him down and beat him up. Cold front coming through on Friday also. Take Care, TF

Post Thanks / Like

final rain gauge tally.....1.08 inches of liquid gold!!!!!!! Only the second substantial rainfall since October here. the first one was last week!

Larry...I'm going Saturday afternoon and going to stay for a night stalk until I get cold. Got a new light from academy yesterday.

I'm supposed to meet someone out there from another forum that hasn't fished Belton before. Might have to be a tour guide for a while.

If they ain't hitting back in the creek I'm going to hit some points. tired of striking out. We are supposed to have the same weather that we had week before last, so it might be good in our spot.

I openend up my bilge area and let the rain wash it out for me. maybe the creek will come up a little and we can get back in there further.
    Scott

Central Tx. West of Brownwood in the sticks
    Post Thanks / Like

.000 in coleman co.
    have a good`un heycods

Post Thanks / Like

heycods...I was watching the local weather channel and it looked like the rain just kept swirling around us. It was weird. the last time I saw that we get steady rain for like a week and the lakes came up over the ramps. that was fall 2004. took about 6 months for them to get back to normal.
    Scott

Post Thanks / Like

Down here, the local weather geeks stated that places right around Georgetown lake received almost 4 inches of rain yesterday. From the radar that I saw, it look like a cell sat right over the lake. I hope it bought it up a inch or so but I doubt it. With our last rain of an inch or so, the lake still dropped six or more inches. I guess they are pumping a lot of the water out.

Post Thanks / Like

Sabot..I saw flash flood warnings out for ya'll last night. that water had to go somewhere, it was coming down too fast for it all to get soaked up. Hope it went to the lakes
    Scott

Post Thanks / Like

Smedley, I am game for Saturday night. I was actually thinking about going Friday night also, but haven't made up my mind. I want go out before dark and take my underwater camera and look up in the creek for structure. Hopefully, I will be out on the lake in time. As always, I probably won't leave Saturday until after 12. I hope to be on the lake around 1300/1600. Give me a call if anything changes or you decide to go somewhere else. Later, TF

Post Thanks / Like

still going to Belton. I probably won't get there until at least 1:00 myself. I want to fish a little during the day and then I'm staying late. I'd like to take a look at that camera too. I'm going to start up there and work my way out and hopefully be in the right place at the right time when the bite really hits. see ya then
    Scott

Post Thanks / Like

We can tie-up one of the boats somewhere and take a video ride and see what we see. I guess your launching from Rogers P again? I like the closeness by water of cedar ridge park, but it's a pretty good drive on land. Or at least it seem to be two weeks ago. Three bucks ain't bad though, and another thing, they lock the gates at 1000 pm, but I seriously doubt I will stay that late. Later, TF

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast