Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Favorite bait

Post Thanks / Like

Default Favorite bait

What is your favorite bait you have confidence in all year long?

Mine? Crappie Pro's 2 inch pearl chartreuse Li'l Wasshoppah and I move to the 3 inch Wasshoppah Bug around April or May. :D

I would never guide or fish without one....

Post Thanks / Like

Shane, get some black 3in wasshoppas and either the sparkle or clear wasshoppas. Cut the tails off just as they reach the body. Glue the sparkle/clear tails to the black. Then dip the tails in spike-it colors. WOW!!! I love the Chartruse and Hot Pink. Custom baits dat nobody can buy dat really works. <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappie Chatt View Post
    Shane, get some black 3in wasshoppas and either the sparkle or clear wasshoppas. Cut the tails off just as they reach the body. Glue the sparkle/clear tails to the black. Then dip the tails in spike-it colors. WOW!!! I love the Chartruse and Hot Pink. Custom baits dat nobody can buy dat really works. <*)}}}><
    That sounds like a really neat idea. I will have one of my kids do this for me as I would glue myself to it and have one HUGE bait that would scare all the fish away.. LOL! Thanks for the tip. I will try it.

Post Thanks / Like

minnows, minnows and bigger minnows all year long.
    Bruce

Post Thanks / Like

When I cut them, it's at the 1st rib on the body. O ya, TerryBB, dem be in de boat too. Water temps lower 40's different story. <*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER