Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Anybody use B&M's Cadillac Combo...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Spider rig'n??

Cadillac combo or Slo-Troller series from B&M. I was wandering if any of you have used these rods for spider rigg'n or any other type of fish'n. I almost ordered eight of them last night and decided to wait. I like the feel, but that don't say much if you havn't experienced their fishability. I want 12' and one 20' slo-trollerseries.
    Last edited by stumpbumpers; 02-01-2006 at 08:37 PM. Reason: more specific
    This only my opinion, but nothing you can say will change my mind. That makes it a FACT.

Today is a Blessed Day and a Prosperous Day

Post Thanks / Like

If anyone uses the slo-troller series let me know what you think about them too. I may order some of those as well.
    This only my opinion, but nothing you can say will change my mind. That makes it a FACT.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Cadiliac Combo B&M

Hello Stumpbumper, I bought three of the poles, 12 feet long. Two for gifts and one to use myself. The poles are nice and I enjoyed using it but it is a real pain to restring with line and for that reason I will not buy another one. The line runs down the center of the pole and you MUST use the small wire you get with the pole to reline and try not to cuss. Your nerves will be shot when you finish. Other than that it is a nice pole. Good luck! Jimmy S.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks JimmyS. I wanted to try the poles for the simple reason that they do not have eyes. I have had enough "bird nest" because of the eyes on long poles to try something new. How do you use yours? Do you use it to flip towards structure like other telescoping poles or what? If so, how is it on the arm after a day of fishing?