Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: 09/18 Tournament Results

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up 09/18 Tournament Results

Well, we had a great day Saturday (or at least one of us did). :D

We had a total of 8 members who fished the tournament, plus three anglers in the Youth Division.

In the Tournament Division:

1st Place went to Mike Tolley, with a total of 10 fish, weighing 9 lbs., 5.8 oz. Mike also took the prize for Big Fish, at 1 lb., 5.8 oz. CONGRATS, MIKE!!!

2nd Place went to Tom Lewis, with one fish, weighing 15.0 oz.

All of the rest of the adults tied for 3rd place :D, as none of us had a single fish to weigh.

In the Youth Division:

First Place and Big Fish for the 13 and over division went to Jacob Ray, with 2 fish, weighing 1 lb., 1.0 oz. CONTRATS, JACOB!!!

First Place and Big Fish for the 12 and under division went to Ashlei Bryant, with 2 fish, weighing 1 lb., 1.6 oz. CONGRATS, ASHLEI!!!

As for our final Youth Division Angler, Kaleigh Pruitt had the sad misfortune of having to fish with her father (me). Bless her heart, we caught 1 white bass, 1 bluegill, 1 drum, and 1 crappie. Sadly, only the drum was big enough to keep!!! :D:rolleyes::D I tried to convince her that catching a "Grand Slam" was a HUGE accomplishment. She didn't buy it!!! Too bad the kids aren't participating in the "draw" for the upcoming tournament... mine might actually have a chance of winning something!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Time spent on the water with your kid is worth more than any fish.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TN Hillbilly View Post
    Time spent on the water with your kid is worth more than any fish.
    Amen!! George there has been many of times I have came off the water with no fish in the wet well. The main thing is ya'll had a good time. I wish we could have been there but I was working Saturday and here lately seems that is all I do is work, it could be worse I could be without a JOB!

Juiced Up Baits Pro Staff
    K2 Coolers Pro Staff
    Mike's Custom Crappie Jigs Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Six hours on the water... 90+ degree temps... very little breeze... no fish, and when it was time to get off the water and head to the weigh-in... my 10 year old princess said, "Daddy, after the weigh-in can we come back and fish 'til dark?" How much luckier could a man be??? I love it!!!

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

I will not keep a 10 inch fish. Ask anybody that I fish with. I caught a few blacks so fat they would not fit in a Frabil and were measurable with the Taco. I don't trust any measuring device near the 10 inch mark.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"