Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Saturday's tournament pics.....

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Saturday's tournament pics.....

We all enjoyed it. Here are a few pics.

Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

good pics tom ,i missed all the fish saturday

Post Thanks / Like

great pics, if the west tenn. crappie club fished a few reelfoot tourny's i'd love to join!
    I clever quip fishing ironic statement crappie!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kingkrappie View Post
    great pics, if the west tenn. crappie club fished a few reelfoot tourny's i'd love to join!
    We hope to do just that next year. Already talking about 1 after the first of the year. I'll keep you posted!!!

Post Thanks / Like

My problem as well. They only fish the Eastern part of West TN so far. Would love to fish a few.

Post Thanks / Like

When the club formed earlier this year, basically all of the initial members fished KY Lake, so when the Tournament Committee worked out the schedule, and when the club voted, KY lake was the focus. Come the end of the year, we will put together a tournament schedule for 2011. Through the course of this year, we have already picked up some members from the Reelfoot area, as well as from Southwest TN. Also have a couple of folks from the Pickwick area who are talking about joining. Next year's tournament schedule will again be up to the committee and the membership. I would encourage anyone who would like to join to do so, and have some input into next year's schedule.

Post Thanks / Like

I understand speck, I was about to join when I saw the tourny this year get canceled, we locals love the lake down like it is, but it is definately treacherous for people not familiar with it, so I understand why it was cancelled. If there is at least 1 tournament there on the 2011 schedule I will join, guaranteed, but I can't join without knowing because I don't venture farther west than Reelfoot!
    I clever quip fishing ironic statement crappie!

Post Thanks / Like

I understand speck, I was about to join when I saw the tourny this year get canceled, we locals love the lake down like it is, but it is definately treacherous for people not familiar with it, so I understand why it was cancelled. If there is at least 1 tournament there on the 2011 schedule I will join, guaranteed, but I can't join without knowing because I don't venture farther west than Reelfoot!
    We will look forward to seeing you next year at Reelfoot!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Some of them youngsters fish look a little small. Maybe the camera is giving an optical illusion, but they look smaller than 10". I can see Mr. Green Jeans showing up at the next weigh in. Some of the fish on a stringer look a little old and discolored also. I guess its ok because Canepole looks a little old and discolored also!