Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone want to hit the lake in the morning?

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Anyone want to hit the lake in the morning?

Got a clarification on the crappiemasters rules and since I am not a guide I can fish with whoever as long as Jeff is not on the lake at the same time in another boat. I will be heading to the Osage after I get off work in the morning. Will try to leave Clinton by 7:30. Shoot me a Pm or give me call.

Post Thanks / Like

that is the way I read the rules as long as Phillip is in Italy, I can fish with anyone except a guide..........Osage is heating up........
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

Ya. Since Jeff is a guide even though it is for Catfish and ducks he can not fish with anyone else. Kind of crazy rule. Cost the guides a lot of money in a 30 day period. I will start at Berry Bend in the morning. Kit Papermouth is down that way somewhere this weekend with a group from work. May run into him somewhere.

Post Thanks / Like

not sure where we are going , taking Kaz's new Ranger, I want to be the first to slime it up or p on the carpet a little.......
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Post Thanks / Like

I thought you had to qualify to fish the classic???

Post Thanks / Like

You do. They are still needing boats to hit the 250 they are wanting have in it. A lot of people are still getting calls that are getting in on points. Some guys who only fished one tournament may get in as well on points to try to hit the 250 boat mark for Nationals.

Post Thanks / Like

I would love to hit the lake tomorrow! But I am packing getting ready to head to Mississippi on Monday! Going to Florence to setup a fireworks store. But I plan on being back to Missouri before Fall Camp! So boss is allowing me to take some help with me so I can get back faster.

Post Thanks / Like

Is there anywhere that they list who all has qualified to the National? Cant findit on crappiemasters
    smile, people always wonder what you are up to

Post Thanks / Like

No. They are still trying to contact people that have qualified on points with the bump downs to try and set the field of 250 boats.

Post Thanks / Like

If you live around here, and have fished 1 tournament, call Betty from Crappie Masters. The local guys will be the best bet for them, due to the short travel.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast