Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Where would you like to be right now

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Where would you like to be right now

I'll tell you where I would like to be right now, right where I'm at. 24 foot up in a river burch on the second day of bow season in Missouri.I've enjoyed the heck out of watching the Thunderbirds practice for the air show this weekend and between the sounds of freedom I can hear some turkeys put behind me aways. I've also watched this little white worm on the tree I'm in and wow if we could make baits that moved like this ole boy, there would be a blue gill that could pass it up. I've also been watching some minnows in the creek I'm next to. The never move much but when they do it's about a six inch dart. I will try this jigging approach next time fishing. Oh well now it's time to ponder a new color scheme or maybe what mold I want next. Halla at everyone later deer stand post over lol
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds very tranquil. Too damn hot for me to be up a tree yet. Good luck. Let's go fishin!

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

I wish I was sitting in my boat right now and not having to be at Whiteman this weekend for that stinkin airshow! To bad the dang thing is still at the shop. Said it'll be done early next week. Looking forward to pre-fishing and getting the bow ready for hunting stating next week!
    "If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles."

Dave

azslabber is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Let's see.October 8 thru 10 is the Arizona Crappie Association, Bill Hirsh Derby.I probably wish that I was up there at Roosevelt Lake staking out my spot about right now.
    "Garden Hackler"lol

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bwillaub View Post
    Sounds very tranquil. Too damn hot for me to be up a tree yet. Good luck. Let's go fishin!
    it was a touch warm but I did have two 8 points at 20 yards. it was a little blood rush. I hope to see them again a couple years from now. What ever weekend your free i'm game!!!!
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

snake River is online now Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Archery is on its last two weeks in the state of Oregon rifle season starched 1 October not many elk or deer come out of the hills this year in archery season pretty rough to haunt them where I live. Not much cover but lots of animals . It's nothing to see a four point in our yard Eastern count would be eight point we will have to take some pictures to show you guys. These are all meal dear but we do have Whitetail here also usually archery season here is pretty miserable pretty warm hunting conditions except for the high mountains usually where the big animals are anyway. I haven't haunt in a few years now. We were a archery hunter and rifle Hunter . I do not hunt for big game anymore. I enjoy coyote hunting quite a bit. I like to call them in . Good luck to you guys that are hunting back there. I know many of the states do not have a rifle season but good luck to all you guys.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Well I'm hoping all the guys hunting ruffed grouse and huns like to share bird skins as I'm out of hunting again this year. Pinched nerve in my leg and and it's just tough enough getting back and forth to work every day.

snake River is online now Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Speaking of bird skins. I will take a few pheasants in a course. If you have any wild again hands will even take a raccoon, skunk anything you find laying that you can dry and ship.

www.bobsjigs.com