PDA

View Full Version : Hey Chatt

bugman
02-01-2006, 07:33 AM
Just wondering when you was coming back to mo,i had alot of fun last trip to truman, let me know.

Crappie Chatt
02-01-2006, 09:49 AM
Bugman,,, my CUSA tourney schedule has LOZ on it the 13th of May. I hope I'm qualified for the Regional before then but, who knows?? Whenever I'm headed your way, I'll let you know so we can 'hook-up' again. Maybe we can get the other 'wanna-bees' around there, to try and take us on!!! Heh! Heh! Heh!. Ofcourse it would be just a friendly:D braggin rites thing:eek: See ya then! <*)}}}><

bugman
02-02-2006, 07:20 AM
If you have to fish loz in may i have alot of stake beds that produce nice fish that time of year and plan on putting out several more when the lake gets to winter pool,i bet we could find a few to help on tournament day. Have you kansas guys been fishin? the board seems pretty quiet.

Crappie Chatt
02-02-2006, 07:48 AM
:D :D You can bet on this,,,,When these KS boys are on them,,,,,they quit talkin':eek: Heh! Heh! Heh! I'll be on Perry tomorrow. I'll post what happens. I also might be at LOZ April 22nd for the Crappie Master's tourney. A 'Bud' called me yesterday and is trying to talk me into it,,,,,he's winning:D Those 'stake' beds would be a fine spot to know about. I'll let you know ASAP if coming. <*)}}}><

bugman
02-02-2006, 09:06 AM
Oh no it sounds like a show down i'll be fishing the crappie masters tourney so i better keep my honey holes to myself when we go fishin ha ha.If it falls through with your buddy give me a yell i'll be lookin for a good partner.

Crappie Chatt
02-02-2006, 10:38 AM
The only 'showdown' I'll win is the BBQ & BEER 'mowdown':D I can out-eat any of you Mizzou :eek: fishers!!! Heh! Heh! Heh! <*)}}}><

bugman
02-02-2006, 07:10 PM
You eat the bbq i'll drink the beer.