Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: last nights results

Post Thanks / Like

Default last nights results

hit the lake with dad yesterday afternoon had good night cept for the skeeter bites.tested out my new colors of trout worms and caught fish on them,pink and red.was fun and relaxing to fish with a float with a tiny piece of trout worm on a 1/80 jighead for a while.we always bring a few rods and throw different types of baits as well.dad pulled up plenty of bass on firetiger bumble bug.plenty of pumkin seeds,bluegills and bass.i did pull up a crappie with red trout worm rigged 1/80 jighead,but it was a dink so i set him loose.was a little bit windy and it rained a little the day before.next time we go i hope its calm and it doesn't rain the day before.like 5 days inbetween raining and goin fishing would make things even better.i want it to be calm so i can fly fish more.the wind makes it suck.brought home 3 nice gills and fillet'd em.

sept14/2010 | Facebook

all pics are thumbnails,click on them to see the acual pictures close up

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

It sounds like you had fun. I'm glad to see the old trout worm working. Way to go

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

trout worms huh got a whole big box of them...white, orange, and yellow work the best for me....sounds like alot of fun.....also in cold water try a white trout magnet with the gold heads, crappie here in WV like those also...

STUMP HUNTER is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Good to hear you caught some on your baits.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER ---------
    Ascend 133X 13' - MotorGuide Xi3 & Mercury 4