Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: And we are back!

Post Thanks / Like

Default And we are back!

Unreal, I test the upgrade yesterday, and it went well. I perform the upgrade tonight and it goes well too. I get done, and I notice that yesterday they provided a new release. Well, I went ahead tonight and installed it too! We are on the absolute latest version of vBulletin. Hope you like it.

I still have all sorts of changes to make, styles, templates, adding a gallery. But, the basic function is there. We are back on the air!
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

We could hire our own midget, even shorter than his.

Post Thanks / Like

Default What happened to Crappie.com/Tennessee?

I went over the road truck driving, and finally got my laptop set up for WIFI, and when I went to check in for the Tennessee forum, it came up not there. Now I see we had an upgrade(Yea!) so maybe the Tennessee forum is just not re-established?

EDIT: Ok, it is still there, but must have a different URL, now. I just updated my bookmark link.

As in the Turtle and the Hare story, when the Turtle says, "I may be slow, but I am sure!" It took me awhile to find the TN forum, but I found it!
    Last edited by hankll; 09-15-2010 at 05:31 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the upgrade Ed,gonna take a little time to get used to the new look.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

if we make a donation will the adds go away again?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Crappisaurusrex View Post
    if we make a donation will the adds go away again?
    I agree with that.
    Carter

“Within the covers of the Bible are all the answers for all the problems men face."
    Ronald Reagan

Corker is offline Crappie.com 1K Star General - Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

What happened to the "gauge" that showed my number of PMs that were Inbox/Outbox/Available? Did that feature go away, or is it controlled with a setting I've yet to discover?
    Fishing since '50!

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

The board looks great Slab!

Are the styles different skins we can choose from? The blue and gray gets kinda hum-drum after a while.

... but overall you've done a great job Bossman! Keep up the good work!

Post Thanks / Like

I am probably not in the majority, but I like the look better before. I post on another board like this one and I don't even have a reason other than I had to re-do all my links. When I looked on the board menu I didn't see state boards.

I like seeing the old way where if you had read the thread it was lighter and if not it was darker.

Just me though and I don't have any reason other than I don't like this look. It's like some pastel female look for me.

Sorry and still like Crappie.com,
    Skip

PS. I did find the state boards, but if you click on Crappie Fishing - Crappie.com the state boards look to be missing so clicked on Forum and found them.

Number 2 PS.... I was worried ant all my links here were changed and they were so all the threads I had saved to be able to find again easy are now gone and probably never get them all back. So not so good here on this stuff.

Skip
    Last edited by skiptomylu; 09-15-2010 at 08:50 AM. Reason: Added info

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

Scrapper is offline Crappie Wall Hanger II - Moderator Mechanics forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Slab, once again great job!!!!

Guys, give him a little time...since the new version is installed it defaulted back to the "original". Slab will add all his bells and whistles soon. Have to give him time. The forums and all look like they do because he hasn't had a chance to make all the "face" changes. He'll get it done. Try to be patient and let him get it to where he wants then make requests. He'll probably have a few things to figure out that may be different and probably some new things he'll be able to do. As said I LOVED the look of the old forums...and I'm sure Slab has some stuff up his sleeve to spice the new version up. :D

We know we have one of the, if not the best forum on the web...and its all because of slab...thanks again!!!!!!!!!
    "But if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.” Joshua 25:15

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast