Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Feedback on Lowrance LMS-332c, and 334c

Post Thanks / Like

Default Feedback on Lowrance LMS-332c, and 334c

Is anybody using a Lowrance LMS 332C or the LMS 334c? If so i was wanting to get some feedback on them, likes and dislikes. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks, Fireman

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Fireman, I have Garmins so I can't help you with the Lowrance units, but I know that the 334c will not be out until the end of Feb. I have a buddy that was wanting to buy one and he called Lowrance, they said the end of Feb. Later<>< <>< <>< <>< Jack

Post Thanks / Like

I have a 332c it is a good unit, once you go to a color screen you will never want to go back to a greyscale. Maybe the only complanent I do have is that you cant get zoomed in super close to a spot using the gps screen. The garmins will let you zoom as close as 50ft. I think the best on the lowrance is 1/17th of a mile. Also make sure you purchase a hotspot map card so you can get the lake contours. Other than that its a good unit, I am in the process to selling mine and going to a garmin only because I want to be able to swap gps spots with my hand held garmin legend.
    Ted
    Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night will keep me from crappie fishing!
    2010 Lake of the Ozarks Super Slab Champion

Post Thanks / Like

I bought a 332C last spring and I'm very very happy. I've been a Lowrance user forever and this is by far the best I have used.
    Easy to use and the tec support is second to none.
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

In December I bought a LCX-20 with gps havent got to use it much but what little I have been very impressed you will enjoy the color. A friend at work let me borrow the Hotmaps Premium he and I both agree it is a waste of money if you are fishing in areas you know. This map is in 5ft. intervals so finding specific contour you are better off with a good quality paper map.