Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Humminbird 987C SI Combo - GPS / Fishfinder

Post Thanks / Like

Default Humminbird 987C SI Combo - GPS / Fishfinder

Looks like I will be ordering one of these tonight. Or tomorrow. Sure hope they have one. And when I get it, Its half as good as everyone keeps telling me they are.
    Pete

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sure it will be. I got a 787c2 and its unbelievable so I cant imagine what the 987c would be like. Good Luck

Post Thanks / Like

Let me know how it works. That's the one with the side imaging technology, isn't it? Looks like cheat'n LOL
    This only my opinion, but nothing you can say will change my mind. That makes it a FACT.

Today is a Blessed Day and a Prosperous Day

Post Thanks / Like

Now how in the world could it be cheating? LOL. Still have to read the Dpethfinder and figure out how to use it. Then the hard part catch the fish.
    Now I know it may make life hard. Just think all of the brush piles and condos. Out there any only 7 days a week to fish..
    I sure hope to be able to use it, To find a lot of great spots to put a bunch of crappie condos..

Pete

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Red there is nothing on the market that will compare to the 987 unit just be patient when learning to use it it will take a lil time to figure out the side imager you wont believe the stuff you will find and see Keep me posted with what ya think if ya get one I really like mine lots and it is like cheating!!!!!!!!!!!