Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Never saw it coming

Post Thanks / Like

Default Never saw it coming

RCJHKU<*)}}}><
    You'll see the difference,,,on the end of your line! PROUD MEMBER OF ​TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Q-back play will take you a long way. Also it looked like someone light a fire under the O lines backside

Post Thanks / Like

I told you jokers not to give up the season yet just because of the first game. Dang, it's tough always being right....

EMAW!!!!
    I am just pullin' your leg.:D

Post Thanks / Like

course then there was the Friday night embarrassment against So Miss. I feel bad for Mr. Gill and the rest of the team
    Remember "I" before "E," except in Budweiser

Post Thanks / Like

yeah, well I didn't say they were "good". Just that you shouldn't write off the whole season because of one bad game. I think they will still get a few more wins. I wish them the best as long as they don't get one of those wins agains KSU.
    I am just pullin' your leg.:D

Post Thanks / Like

Well it was a good win. All my "bookie" friends said take KU because GT was a bad team this year and I laughed at it. Guess they knew what they where talking about. This week should be a good win for you and KSU's HARDEST non-con game. It would not suprise me to see Central Florida leading late into the 4th or even steal one here with NU as the next game. I guess you just never know.
    It's not duck season so I have to do something... :D

You are welcome to join us on in outdoor adventures in Kansas. Come along for the ride at www.kansasoutdoorsman.com ~ This is our outdoor adventures of Kansas Hunting and Fishing!!!