Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Well it happened and boat stranded in slings.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Well it happened and boat stranded in slings.

Didn't get my boards replaced, but couldn't anyway with the limited time I had. I think that I will get the plastic ones now and just replace them before it fills up again.

Also decided Monday I would just take a look at the trucks, big mistake! Glad everyone was closed then, but called a friend I have been buying cars and trucks from for a good while now and ask him what he had. I decided to just go look for kicks, but when I got there and looked at this loaded + Silverado and knocked off as much as he did, I couldn't walk away so now have a new truck and got one to sell, LOL! I must me crazy as my truck is 2001, but only has 63,000 miles and didn't plan on selling it. Actually looked at putting another radio system in that has XM, but didn't get that far when I did this.

It's beautiful 2010 and didn't have but like 3 miles on it and on the show room floor. Never had a white car or truck except my wife's last car which she still has. However this one is called White Diamond (I think) and is stunning. Almost a pearl looking color. With 2011's out I figure that is why they could knock so much off and it's a high end truck so not a buyer on ever corner.

Ok, now I can fish until they drop this lake to 165 inspect the dam and the rain puts enough water back in the lake. I sure was looking forward to the Fall Fishing. I just decided or thought about taking it to the marina that is only like 100 yards from my place and put it in a stall. I would have had to clean the bottom leaving it in the water for a month or so, but at least I could have fished. Darn!

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

azslabber is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't scratch that new thing!They'll never be able to match it.Been there and done hundreds of them.Just a heads up.Congrats.
    "Garden Hackler"lol

skeetbum is offline Crappie.com Legend - Moderator Jig Tying Forum * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Let me give you my address so you can bring me the "old one". Enjoy the new one. Sorry about your fishing.
    Creativity is just intelligence fooling around

Post Thanks / Like

congrats on the new truck, i love that color.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys! Skeet it would be wroth it to come get that truck. It's also loaded Z 71 LT and everything works fine and even put new Michelin tires on early this year.

Catman I really didn't understand that color from just the name and when I saw it, yeah it's a great color.

Skip

Peak Vise Dealer

Post Thanks / Like

Brother I'm surprised your wife hasn't kicked your butt yet!!!!!:p:p:p

Fatman

Post Thanks / Like

I know, but I got her a Maxima a little over a year back so she is still pretty happy. That thing is way loaded too. Even has both a sun roof and moon roof and her seats heat like mine, but her driver seat also will cool. So she can't say much about the ride, but the tying stuff she is about at her limit, LOL!
    Now just have to sell my truck and pay the next few payments so the dealer doesn't get back kicked on the extra $1,000 discount for financing it through GMAC or what ever that is now. Their interest is too high so will pay it off some way soon. Her car I put on a low interest loan on the house for a few years so it's note is low since I put a good bit down. Think I will pay the truck completely off in 3 months and by that time I should have sold my 2001 for about 13k to help pay for this one, LOL!

They just made me too good of a deal to not buy it and take advantage of this time.

However I feel pretty sure I need just to re-supply type material buys for a while, LOL!

One cool thing is both car and truck are auto, but have a way to manual shift if say your driving in big hills and stuff.

Skip

Peak Vise Dealer

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on the new ride.
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

STUMP HUNTER is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a great ride Skip, congrats.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER ---------
    Ascend 133X 13' - MotorGuide Xi3 & Mercury 4

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Skip....just saying........
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast