View Full Version : hi-tech crappie pole

01-31-2006, 03:28 PM
i have a hi-tech 12' jig pole and the end part is broken. the store i bought it from no longer sells them and was no help. i did an internet search and a search of this site and could not find the info i am looking for. anyone know where i can find a replacement or at least point me in the right direction?

01-31-2006, 03:52 PM
If its just the end tip Academy has tips and repair eyes.

01-31-2006, 04:13 PM
no, it's the whole end section that is broken. it is a 2 piece rod and i need the whole 6' end section.

01-31-2006, 10:02 PM
It's a 3 piece now! LOL! Just kidding. I have a buddy that runs a bait shop here at Ky. Lake & he deals in the Hi-tech poles so he could probably point you in the right direction anyway. His name is Brad Culp & his bait & tackle shop is call Sportsmans. His # is (270) 362-0324. He is a great guy & will bend over backwards to help you. Tell him Terry sent ya!

01-31-2006, 10:36 PM
I have been using JSG - 11 Hi -Tech rods for years and have broken every tip . I use to be able to get tips but the folks at HT Enterprises quit selling the tips. I found that B & M 10' tips work just fine . I went to my local tackle store with the butt end till I found the right match and then ordered from B & M I like being able to move the reel around on the JSG 11 rods. I have been trying to get B & M to make a rod with movable reel seat but no luck so far. I tried Quantums new rods and I didn't like them so I just keep fixin up the old Hi - Techs. Get the NET!!!!!!!!!!! E mail from HT ??Dear Mr.

Sorry to hear about your rod tips. Unfortunately HT Enterprises, Inc. does not offer rod tip replacements any more for that rod. If you would like to order some new rods, I would recommend calling National Sports Supply at 877-ice-fish.

Best wishes,
Eric Poster.
HT Enterprises, Inc.

02-02-2006, 10:32 AM
thanks for the info.