Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Under Armour Cold Gear??

Post Thanks / Like

Default Under Armour Cold Gear??

I'm looking at buying some Under Armour cold gear and wanted to see if any of you have it and your thoughts on it. It is a little high and don't know that I would be better off to buy a new set of Bibs and Parka.
    Thanks,
    Lynn

Juiced Up Baits Pro Staff
    K2 Coolers Pro Staff
    Mike's Custom Crappie Jigs Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

I wear the summer gear and the cold gear both, yes they do work however if you want to save some money buy the walmart brand (starter) it works just as well and they you will have money left for the coverall also.

Post Thanks / Like

I bought the mock neck last year when they went on sale at dicks sporting goods and it was the best thing I have bought. For years I struggled with chunking out 50.00 bucks on a shirt but it has lived up to the hype. I would wear the U. A. and a Carhart artic extreme coat with the temps being in the single digits makeing a run in the boat. The only thing that got cold on me was my hands and forehead.

Post Thanks / Like

Stuff is high, but well worth the money. I've got the Cold gear bottoms and top and it has to be cold, cold for me to even wear it or I'm sweating like crazy in the stuff. I like that I can eliminate having to wear layer upon layer of clothes which limits my mobility. I can wear the Under Armour put on a a coat, and I'm good to go.

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you all very much for your comments. I have found some on sale at cabelas and I'm going to pull the trigger and order some. Thanks,
    Lynn

Juiced Up Baits Pro Staff
    K2 Coolers Pro Staff
    Mike's Custom Crappie Jigs Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

My buddy has it and loves the stuff. I still choke at the price though.
    If vegetable oil is made from vegetables, what's baby oil made from?

Post Thanks / Like

If it's good enough for our troops go with it. My son wears it all the time even off duty and loves it.

Fatman

Post Thanks / Like

Under Armour with a layer of Polar tec and a good coat will get you threw some cold conditions. It works in Ga at 18 deg and 60 mph. I know it gets rather cool in tenn. This stuff is not cheep but worth the $ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indian Rocks Beach, Florida, United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by badbrad View Post
    Stuff is high, but well worth the money. I've got the Cold gear bottoms and top and it has to be cold, cold for me to even wear it or I'm sweating like crazy in the stuff. I like that I can eliminate having to wear layer upon layer of clothes which limits my mobility. I can wear the Under Armour put on a a coat, and I'm good to go.
    x2
    You can't finish what you don't start

Post Thanks / Like

I got the ARCTIC ARMOR jacket and bibs works good sitting on a bucket at around 0 temps. Check on e bay I think I paid 239.00 for suit.

MEMBER CRAPPIE MAFIA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast