Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: little rock area

Post Thanks / Like

Default little rock area

hey guys... would like some input if ya would.. thinking about moving from NC, alot of lakes, to the little rock area, son lives in Cabot area. Need to be near son and grandsons!! :D How's the fishing opportunities in that area for crappie?? I have own boat and do alot of fishing in this area for years. Have done alot of bass fishing in past and last few years have been putting all efforts in the magic crappie.. I would appreciate all the input I can get from your area..Thanks and get a wall hanger!!

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Hpcrappieman, good to have you.Just my opinion of course but I think you would be happy with the fishing situation living in LR. You would be smack dab in the middle of the state,and could access most any lake within a three hour drive max. Just up the road is Lake Conway, 6500 acres I think, largest state owned lake, good fishing. Probably 20-30 min away. About an hour south and west is Hot Springs area, a couple of good lakes there. Just to the east is England area, several oxbows and creeks there. I guess what I'm getting at is there are alot of good fishing close to Little Rock. Hope it works out for you.

3GD

Post Thanks / Like

killer area I lived there for about 3 years and you can fish alot of lakes within a couple of hours or so

Post Thanks / Like

Go hear and order the fishing information on Arkansas. Heck if you are moving there order all the information. It will help you out a lot. Ron

http://www.arkansas.com/helpful-info/free-vacation-kit/

PS: IT's Free LOL

Post Thanks / Like

Default hey guys!

thanks for all the info and helps alot!! Soon as I get a few matters around here taken care, I should be around there! Just around tho', I can be on about 6 lakes in about an hour or so... only draw back!! Heck... what'sa day fishin' if she ain't holler'n... first say go, then when ya return they b@*#@!!!! darn, been in that situation before... won't hurt to be there again...ya gotta be happy!!! We do all the honey-do-lists...then they need more...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hpcrappieman
    thanks for all the info and helps alot!! Soon as I get a few matters around here taken care, I should be around there! Just around tho', I can be on about 6 lakes in about an hour or so... only draw back!! Heck... what'sa day fishin' if she ain't holler'n... first say go, then when ya return they b@*#@!!!! darn, been in that situation before... won't hurt to be there again...ya gotta be happy!!! We do all the honey-do-lists...then they need more...
    Here's a cure for her b@*#@ - start guiding - well it helps anyway!
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Talking

might should! after yesterday, won't be much complaining around here.... sounds like she's gonna be by herself... oh well....what can I say!! she'll miss eatin' them ol crappie!!! LOL I also give her a cup of coffee every morning before she gets outa bed... now, she'll have to git it herself!