Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sketch of new jelly jig

snake River is online now Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Sketch of new jelly jig

Okay guys here's a sketch of the new jelly jig let me know what you think this is not actually or completely with the finished product may look like. Of course you know that it will look different when it comes out of the mold but this is what it's going to look like hopefully.
    [/IMG]

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

looks great

Post Thanks / Like

Looks good. My Brother is moving to Oregon. Where do you Crappie fish?

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Why do you think this design is going to be much better than the old jelly jig?
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

snake River is online now Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by G3 Fisherman View Post
    Why do you think this design is going to be much better than the old jelly jig?
    the production of the old one is very time-consuming and very slow. The new one is a lot faster in production because it is hand injected. The old one is poured in from up above it is a flat mold it is very hard to keep the temperature just right to make them that is why that we come out with the new version with the hand injection.
    Last edited by snake River; 09-09-2010 at 07:28 PM.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker View Post
    looks great
    thank you

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hayden View Post
    Looks good. My Brother is moving to Oregon. Ghere do you Crappie fi the whole state sh?
    the whole state has crappie throughout it. If you're wanting to catch a lot of them the snake River is the best. But there is many more good places to fish in Oregon. Out of Lakeview Oregon there's a place called Gerber reservoir it's where the state recorder record on crappie come from over 4 pounds. There are lots of farm ponds in little lakes scattered all through the state the wall limit River in Portland Oregon is full of warm water game fish including walleyes. The Columbia River is noted for walleye fishing now it also has many warm water species in it. I'm sure that your brother will find a place here to fish for warm water game fish when he gets here tell him to contact me in I will point him in the right direction wherever he's living.

www.bobsjigs.com

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by snake River View Post
    the production of the old one is very time-consuming and very slow. The new one is a lot faster in production because it is hand injected. The old one is poured in from up above it is a flat mold it is very hard to keep the temperature just right to make them that is why that we come out with the new version with the hand injection.
    Ok, thanks, I just wondered about it.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Looks like it was hung up, you might have to bend your hook back out looks great I think the nubs will work good in muddy water. anything that moves alittle more water helps thats why i like the beaver tails
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MO QWACK View Post
    Looks like it was hung up, you might have to bend your hook back out looks great I think the nubs will work good in muddy water. anything that moves alittle more water helps thats why i like the beaver tails
    thank you mo .

www.bobsjigs.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast