Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Sportsmans Night Out at Bass Pro Shop

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sportsmans Night Out at Bass Pro Shop

Sportsman’s Night Out

An event for all who enjoy the outdoors and want to preserve our hunting and fishing heritage

Thursday, September 24th

Bass Pro Shop - Olathe

I-35 and 119th Olathe, KS Doors open at 5:00 p.m.

Tickets - $30 in advance only - no sales at the door! DU membership, dinner and drinks. 170 item tier raffle... silent auction and 10 walk around raffles.

For tickets call Nick Neff 913-620-1073

Sportsman’s Night Out Raffle Packages -- 15 Guns will be Raffled

Don’t miss out on one of the Early Bird Raffle Packages which are designed to reward you with improved chances of winning by doubling or tripling the number of raffle tickets you would receive by investing early. Also, by buying early – we will have your tickets customized so your bid number will be printed on the back of your raffle tickets for easier identification. Here’s the evening’s line up:

The Hunter’s Harvest Tier Raffle: In true Outdoorsman’s form, the committee wants to send you home a winner and has put together over 150 fantastic hunting, fishing and camping items including three guns. There are five tickets attached to each Raffle Card. You can place your tickets in the buckets of the prizes you wish to win based on the color of the ticket.

Premier Gun Raffle: The committee has secured three (3) Rueger Red Label Shotguns – 12 gauge, 20 gauge & 28 gauge. Each gun retails for over $1,400. Our beautiful salesgirl will be offering SIXTY (60) tickets for $100 each. For every twenty tickets sold – one gun will be raffled (winner’s choice). These are incredible odds for a truly fantastic gun.

Winner’s Choice Raffle: A great assortment of various items and the best part is – the winner gets to choose their prize. Wear either camo or hunter’s orange and get a free ticket to this raffle.

As for the raffle packages – here are your options:

$50 “Pintail” Package – This will provide you Six (6) Hunter’s Harvest Tier Raffle Cards and Three (3) Winner’s Choice Raffle Ticket. (If you wait until the night of the event this package would cost you $110)

$100 “Striper” Package – Reel in this lunker package which includes Sixteen (16) Hunter’s Harvest Tier Raffle Cards and Six (6) Winner’s Choice Raffle Tickets. You will also receive a DU Hat when you check in at the event. (If you wait until the night of the event this package would cost you $230)

$200 “Trophy Buck” Package – An American Dream as this will provide you with Thirty-Five (35) Hunter’s Harvest Tier Raffle Cards and Twenty-Four (24) Winner’s Choice Raffle Tickets. You will also receive a BPS gift and DU Hat at event check in. (If you wait until the night of the event this package would cost you $550).

$250 “Bull Elk” Package – Larger than life, this package will take your breath away. You will receive 1 Premier Gun Raffle Ticket, Thirty (30) Hunter’s Harvest Tier Raffle Cards and Thirty (30) Winner’s Choice Raffle Tickets. At Check in – you will receive a BPS gift, DU Hat and DU Gift. (If you wait until the night of the event this package would cost you $640).

Need more details or have a question? Call Nick Neff at 913-620-1073 for additional information or check out all the merchandise at Johnson County Ducks Unlimited

Let me know if you want tickets.
    It's not duck season so I have to do something... :D

You are welcome to join us on in outdoor adventures in Kansas. Come along for the ride at www.kansasoutdoorsman.com ~ This is our outdoor adventures of Kansas Hunting and Fishing!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Ok,

I have 8 guys from the board coming. PM me if you can make it.

Nick

You are welcome to join us on in outdoor adventures in Kansas. Come along for the ride at www.kansasoutdoorsman.com ~ This is our outdoor adventures of Kansas Hunting and Fishing!!!

Post Thanks / Like

We just got Bad Boy Buggies hunting UTV. I paln on giving demo rides on them. We also have a neet new duck blind for your duck boat for you to look at. Hope to see ya there.

Post Thanks / Like

Since I have had several questions about it, there is an error on the flier. It is Thursday the 23rd. See you all there, should be a good group.

Nick