Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: jerry blake

Billbob is offline Crappie.com Legend - 2013 Guber Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default jerry blake

if my ? on page 4 of crappie camp got you in trouble with whoever that was i didnt mean to do that my mother is 84 and she likes to eat crappies at least 5 times a week my job is to supply them dirty nasty job but some body has to step up to the plate 20 or so of thoes nice ones would be great to bring home !!!!!
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Crappie.com Pro Staff
    Guber Pro Staff
    Cane Pole Pro Staff
    Haulin Ash Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Hey billbob:

No this mess had nothing to do with your post. It's the same guy that pulled the same thing last fall. It's a sad, sad situation.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

In this thread billbob ask about a question he has ask on "page 4 of crappie camp" got Jerry Blake in trouble and Jerry replys that this is the same person who was pulling the same thing last fall. I just want to clarify that I am not the person who caused trouble last fall and I was not trying to cause trouble now. I just thought the remark was wrong, as I have replied before I am sorry if my thoughts were out of order, I was just stating my opinion and not trying to upset anyone. I am not using this site to create trouble or to make enemies, I hope to someday make alot of friends from this site, and I do not want to be confused with someone who is trying to stir something up or to alienate other posters

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Grumpa:

No I wasn't referring to you. I was referring to the person responsible for the recent situation that went on from sometime yesterday morning until past midnight last night and had nothing to do with billbob's post or yours on the Crappie Camp thread. I think everything has pretty much been deleted and if you missed it you are one of the lucky ones.

You were absolutely right to question my remarks about the frozen fish/limit/possession thing on the Crappie Camp thread. I neglected to start the post by stating whom I was talking to – that I was answering billbob’s question about where we could freeze fish. When taken out of context – by itself – not knowing that I was answering billbob’s question - it did in fact appear that I was suggesting that it would be OK for folks to keep more than the daily or possession limit.

After you pointed that out to me I edited my post by adding the “Hey billbob” and added a post explaining what I meant and as far as I know that was the end of it. Like I mentioned in my reply to your PM – I would much rather somebody question a statement I’ve made that doesn’t sound right and give me the opportunity to explain myself than misunderstanding my statement and believe I meant something I didn’t.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Default To clarify this situation

So I understand what has been said in this forum (for clarification)...

Gary2, Kamper, and Moose1am are the same person. And Moose1am was the person who did this same thing last fall. Moose1am has been banned from the Crappie website, right? If not, please set the story straight for me and others.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier Crappie
    So I understand what has been said in this forum (for clarification)...

Gary2, Kamper, and Moose1am are the same person. And Moose1am was the person who did this same thing last fall. Moose1am has been banned from the Crappie website, right? If not, please set the story straight for me and others.
    Hey Hoosier Crappie:

I think you have the gist of it.

Reference:

http://www.crappie.com/gr8vb3/showthread.php?t=14660

and

http://www.crappie.com/gr8vb3/showthread.php?t=14677

I don't think he has been banned as of yet and I don't know if he will be.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com