Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: High Rock Sept 4-5-6-

Post Thanks / Like

Default High Rock Sept 4-5-6-

Sat We arrived late afternoon set up camp and went to flat swamp and drifted the condos near the trestle, we caught about 20 from small to the largest of 12 inches, water was clear temp 83.5 tight lined minnows 12 feet in 25 feet water.Sun we went to Tamarac and then drifted Second creek near the wildlife access, we caught aprox 15 with two 16 inch cats, again tight line minnows about 12 feet deep, water was dingy temp 84.5, we went to the railroad trestle at 730 and tied up we used three dozen minnows by 12 midnight Kept 7 for a fellow camper and had a ball avg size 9 inches with two 10.5. and one 12 inch Mon. we went to tamarac for fuel and minnows, got a tank with water and trash as they were filling the gas tanks, engine was stopping and finally quit at 1pm and loaded for home, caught 1 dink, water was dingy in the cove we were in water temp 84.2 Add um SS Bourbon finally cleared the carbs, Seafom worked top speed 22.2 by gps. did great till the trash and water.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    I PRACTICE CATCH & FRY---WHEN I CAN FISH AND CATCH:D

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the report Bobby sounds like a good few days of rest and fishing

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

Did you get to drift around the channel out from Panther Branch down toward Black Bottom?

Post Thanks / Like

sounds like fun to me, except for the motor trouble. just wondering, when ya fish out of a legends' boat, do ya half to drive or does it just take ya to the fish?

Post Thanks / Like

Talking Well

It seems to find fish on its own, i just have to catch them.

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Panther point

I didn't drift that, started and had motor problems and didn't make that one., second creek and Flat swamp. Flat swamp produced the most and the biggest, i should have anchored , but boat traffic was terrible so opted to drift, used the trolling motor to stay near the spots i wanted to fish. they were holding tight to the boo 12 feet down.