Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: East Fork- Sad Results

Post Thanks / Like

Default East Fork- Sad Results

I know you guys can't be having much fun with results like this past weekend.
    Housh-Housh had big fish @ 1.77 and only weighed a total of 4.58Did they have seven? A 9in. crappie should average 0.50 or 0.60 lb. Hope things pick up for you guys before the classic. Them whites must look like TOILET PAPER:D

Post Thanks / Like

I was wondering the same thing. They are starting to put some meat on the bones, my last time out there my seven biggest weighed around 4, and those were almost all 10-10.5'' whites. My guess is that most teams couldn't find 7 with all the boat traffic.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Y-SLABS View Post
    IThem whites must look like TOILET PAPER:D
    :D:D:D

Post Thanks / Like

almost everybody had a limet the fish are just small right now we had a limet of 9s to 10s an only weighed 3.5 something

Post Thanks / Like

Ya know I thought they had 7, but OCB says he thought they were short a couple fish. Not sure, I didnt look at the other fish, just the hog that knocked ours out of big fish. And you are right, the whites do look like toilet paper. A 9" black easily outweighs the 10" whites right now. I'd have to guess most the 8.5" blacks do too. But its still fun. Bags of big fish or small, you still gotta beat the other guys. By the way...boat traffic was pretty light so we cant use that for an excuse.
    Bob's Jigs Prostaff
    www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

hey speck it did not knock it out of big fish it ate yours...lol.they had 7..all teams weighed a limit..there is a difference between a good 10 incher and a normal one.what i mean is some fish have bigger bodies than others..as far as whites go unless they are 11 or better you do not want to weigh them..we weighed 1 white and he was 11 and a half..glad to see the housh brothers get a win...but i hope they don't get used to it..lol.

Post Thanks / Like

that was a nice one Housh bros had, did any one measure it?

-ROMANS 10:9- PHILIPPIANS 4:13

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Y-SLABS View Post
    I know you guys can't be having much fun with results like this past weekend.
    Housh-Housh had big fish @ 1.77 and only weighed a total of 4.58Did they have seven? A 9in. crappie should average 0.50 or 0.60 lb. Hope things pick up for you guys before the classic. Them whites must look like TOILET PAPER:D
    despite the weight it is still been fun as hell..great group of fisherman and with the lake testing everyones skills it just adds to it...remeber if it was easy women could do it..lol..we miss ya and hope you and nightfisher come back next year.we will be fishing in the spring and fall next year..

Post Thanks / Like

14 inch black..

Post Thanks / Like

another good finish for speck and crappie boy..you boys sure are getting alot tougher..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast