Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Storm

Post Thanks / Like

Default Storm

You guys in Texas be careful with that storm coming in!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hunker down and take care!!!!!!!!

Fatman

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks, just a rain event. Around corpus christi expecting 2 to 4 inches not much for us. Maybe more in the brush country. We need rain after the hot dry spell we had last month. Hope it doesn't mess up my crappie fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm hoping that rain will make a right hand turn and come to 'Bama... we could use it!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GCD View Post
    I'm hoping that rain will make a right hand turn and come to 'Bama... we could use it!
    Send some up here, hasn't rained in two weeks and looks like it's gonna be another for we get the next chance

Post Thanks / Like

hehe its supposed to have rained all last week but not a drop here it never rains here so its good and bad
    "the objective of war is not to die for your country but to make that sorry sob die for his" General Patton

Post Thanks / Like

No can do Bubba!... unless y'all can figure out how to erect a barrier to block that cold canadian air from coming down here this winter!!!... if y'all can do that, I promise to send some warm gulf air up there from Jan.-March!... we might even be able to work out a deal to keep your water from freezing!:p

chaunc is offline 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GCD View Post
    No can do Bubba!... unless y'all can figure out how to erect a barrier to block that cold canadian air from coming down here this winter!!!... if y'all can do that, I promise to send some warm gulf air up there from Jan.-March!... we might even be able to work out a deal to keep your water from freezing!:p
    KEEP OUR WATER FROM FREEZING......... don't even think about that ! Some of us enjoy the opportunity to WALK ON WATER. We'll keep our artic air. You can keep your winter heat. Thank goodness for the mason/dixon line. :D

You guys down in Texas be safe.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm 30 miles west of Corpus Christ had 2 1/2 inches of rain and 45 mile hour wind. Cleard out about 9:30. Now the sun is starting to shine. Back to crappie fishing tomorrow.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah that thing is going to make it bad out around San Antonio with that being the hill country so lots of flooding. Looks like we here in East Texas will just get slapped pretty good with some rain and all, but mid Texas is probably going to flood too.

Thanks Fatman,
    Skip

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

Post Thanks / Like

It moved through here on a fast clip so we didn't get flooding rains. If it had moved through slower we would have had some flooding. Don't know how much Lake Corpus Christi will rise with this rain. The small dry creek by the house didnt even rise.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast