Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: crazyness!!

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation crazyness!!

Jerry I'm with you bud! 99.999 percent of us at this site appreciate the tips you give and the time you put into the site to make sure anyone who has questions about crappie fishing get help. I personaly am looking forward to getting down that way to fish with you one day!
    My hats off to you and ed as well as all the other fine people at crappie.com!
    Thanks!!
    Jason
    Tight Lines!
    Jason Piper

Post Thanks / Like

OH KAMPER.....This guy has his Guide service link on here...YOU SHOULD HAVE AN ISSUE WITH THIS...Just like Jerry right?

Post Thanks / Like

I don't believe anyone here uses this site stricktly for advertising. I've learned quite a bit off this site and I bet I can speak for any other guides and pros when I say you can never know enough about crappie fishing!
    Tight Lines!
    Jason Piper

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by J.T. Crappie Guide
    I don't believe anyone here uses this site stricktly for advertising. I've learned quite a bit off this site and I bet I can speak for any other guides and pros when I say you can never know enough about crappie fishing!
    J.T., I agree-if we quite learning we"re in trouble!!
    Good Fishin To Ya!! Dennis Dale Hollow Crappie www.dalehollowcrappie.4t.com

Post Thanks / Like

Just for FYI, here is a link from my website that explains alot. Jerry has the same thing on his -- http://www.familyfishingtrips.com/theguide.htm

Also, if it was just all about advertising and making money, why would I spend time to do this (which I need to start again, sorry) -- http://www.familyfishingtrips.com/News.htm

Oh well, I guess it depends on what color glasses you have on.
    Quit Wish'in and Let's Go Fish'in
    Darryl Morris

FAMILY FISHING TRIPS GUIDE SERVICE
    501-844-5418 --- [email protected]

Post Thanks / Like

Very well put! I agree 100%!
    Tight Lines!
    Jason Piper

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Yep

Quote Originally Posted by J.T. Crappie Guide
    I guess I advertise my link here. It is for recreation/education. I have reciprocal links. The State of Tennessee (TBR) likes my website. They have links to it. I make no monies from my webpage. I just enjoy doing this stuff. Kinda a hobby, just like fishing.....Besides, my grandkids think I am a hotdog "cause" I can do these things...ha

I too have picked up on some good stuff on this site and have met some really nice folks here.
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"