Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bill Dance Crappie Fishin'

Post Thanks / Like

Smile Bill Dance Crappie Fishin'

My TV guide says Bill Dance will be doing a crappie fishing show this week. I get his shows on the Vs channel. I may program my DVR to record it. Bill usually does some instruction unlike Jimmy Houston who just catches fish. My favorite crappie shows on TV are the G3 Sportsman crappie shows. I reckon the Midwest Crappie shows would be my favorite if I could get them.

Post Thanks / Like

yep sir I like em all. I tried to make a video of a fishing trip once, guess I best leave it to the pros.

Post Thanks / Like

wish i had vs.
    HOI Crappie Club
    Where family and friends come to compete for a little more than bragging rights.

Quick, someone teach me how to fish so I can win this tournament!!!

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for the info.
    There's nothing like feeling that THUMP...FISH ON

Post Thanks / Like

wish vs had midwestcrappie,i watch that online here MyOutdoorTV.com . i like jimmy houston,bill dance mostly does bass fishing stuff,but occasionly bluegills,and crappies.i love how when jimmy is goin for bass and he pulls up crappies,he puts em in the live well :D thats totaly my kind of fishing right there!put back the bass,but keep good size crappie n bream,but still fish for bass along with the panfish.still haven't caught any crappies yet on the tiny crank baits i like throwing,hopefully sometime soon tho!

Post Thanks / Like

Bill is funny, but most of his stuff is staged.

The problem I have with tv fishin shows is they're a year old before you get to see them!... and they make it look like they pulled in all those fish in 20 minutes!

To me, vids made by regular fishin' folk on youtube are much more entertaining... they're current, up to date, and don't have the advertising hype of the tv fishin' shows... have y'all noticed that tv fishin' shows are a lot like infomercials now?... buy this stufff!!! you'll catch bigger and more fish!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

I have been doing videos of my hunting dogs for over 20 years. I do some fishing video. Have any of you guys noticed the new board sponsor GoPro? I may invest in one of their camcorders. I post a lot of stuff on YouTube. I am Redtick on that board also.

Yeah I think Ole Bill does most of his shows on his own well stocked lake that does not get fished by anyone else. I like the guy that owns the Road Runner fishing lure company that fishes with Jimmy Houston. He seems to know more about crappie fishin' than Jimmy.

I record all of the crappie fishing shows on DVDs and rewatch them in the winter when I can't go fishin'. I have been doing that for years. I have all of the In Fisherman stuff and I think Al Lindner's shows are the very best.

Post Thanks / Like

Default yo tube thread?

Quote Originally Posted by GCD View Post
    Bill is funny, but most of his stuff is staged.

The problem I have with tv fishin shows is they're a year old before you get to see them!... and they make it look like they pulled in all those fish in 20 minutes!

To me, vids made by regular fishin' folk on youtube are much more entertaining... they're current, up to date, and don't have the advertising hype of the tv fishin' shows... have y'all noticed that tv fishin' shows are a lot like infomercials now?... buy this stufff!!! you'll catch bigger and more fish!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:
    Can we get a post/thread on our forum were as we dont have to hunt the best one's on there? That would be a Hum Drummer of a lotto hits??
    Please no Toemater's thrown this way!
    Just dont know?
    Ship got it going on,but thats just one oppoinon,but that fellar is pretty cool!
    And his bunch noe's fishing!
    Reel foot yankee

Post Thanks / Like

Watched it today not bad.

Post Thanks / Like

Smile

I thought Bill did a good job on describing some techniques.

I though the G3 Sportsman show was excellent this week.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast