Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: snowballs

anchorpuller is offline Crappie.com 2K Star General * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default snowballs

I just want to say that I have enjoyed learning from the folks here on Crappie.com.

A while back a member here was banned for causing problems. I really don't know what all went on behind the scenes, nor do I want to know.
    I trust Ed and the moderators to do what needs to be done.
    It appears to me and from this posters OWN admission, he has come back under a different name to do nothing but cause trouble.
    Hey, what better way to get revenge than to shut down the forum that found him intolerable to begin with.
    Of course, this person seeks out the very ones that he had issues with before he was banned.
    I would like to appeal to those folks to NOT allow him to master your emotions to the point of losing you here.
    Jerry has been very helpful to many people here and is in my own opinion a CLASS ACT. He has offered help many times over to me, for one, KNOWING that I would never be able to have the opportunity to fish with him. I've witnessed this over and over with other folks on crappie.com.
    Jerry... thank you. PLEASE don't let this (plug in adj) person get to you!

Vonna, you are a blessing to anyone that has talked with you either here or from what I've seen, in person. You too, PLEASE don't let this person get to you!

ANYONE else that he may target in his quest to RUIN Crappie.com, PLEASE don't let it be.

I see this like a snowball rolling downhill. Ed can only do so much. Banning him is certainly a start. But as he has shown, he can and probably will figure another way in.
    When the off-topic board started dying out in his attentions to this quest of his, He brought it over to the main board.
    It won't stop until WE do. WE have to help Ed and the moderators by not ONLY ignoring his posts, but NOT reading the threads either!

I hesitate to even post this but feel strongly as many of you do.
    I certainly don't have all the answers, and am no where near as educated as many of you here.
    My humble suggestion is to starve the opportunist in any way we can.

Thank all of you for making the best fishing forum I've ever seen!
    "Be Ye Fishers of Men" You catch them- He will clean them

Post Thanks / Like

This is the best advice I have heard all day.

Post Thanks / Like

Very well stated, Thank You Anchorpuller!
    Paul -- Team Crappie Stalker

Post Thanks / Like

Man, i gotta say, I really like this ignore feature.

Well said Anchorpuller.

Jerry, thanks for the help you freely offer. It's a privledge to get tips from someone who fishes for a living.
    Last edited by Bowfin; 01-31-2006 at 08:39 AM.
    John 21:3
    Simon Peter said to them, "I am going fishing." They said to him, "We are going with you also." They went out and immediately got into the boat, and that night they caught nothing.

And we act like this Nightstalking thing is new.

For some excitment, read the next verse. A special guest arrived, they filled their coolers and had a fish fry on the beach...in the morning. My kind of people.- Bowfin

Post Thanks / Like

grandpa always told me "don't let s.o.b.'s of this world make you into the kind of person you curse them for being"

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Anchorpuller, very well stated, we need to melt this snowball before it gets any bigger. Later<>< <>< <>< <>< Jack

Post Thanks / Like

That was very well written thanks for the post... I agree dont let them get to us and who knows maybe this will bring us all closer then we are..