Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New crappie.com stuff

Post Thanks / Like

Default New crappie.com stuff

Yes, through all the malware cleanup I've had to do, we were still able to get some other stuff done. Thanks to my daughter. Next project will be to fix the Crappie Business Directory.

But here it is, we just added some nice REALTREE hats to the spectrum of products we are offering.

These are real nice, pun intended, they've kinda become my favorite.

You can get them here.
    crappie.com products at bragNwear.com

Also check out the Cinch Pack. I've used these when I go out with other fishing. Gives me a place to stuff extra clothing and rain gear. I like this one because of the zippered pocket.

Crappie.com Cinch Pack - $5.99 : bragNwear.com, Custom T-Shirts and Hats
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

hey slab can you get the hat with black logo on the front?

Post Thanks / Like

I can do the black logo, no problem. Just mention it in the "Comments" when you place the order. You'll see the box that says "Special Instructions or Comments About Your Order", as soon as you go to Check Out.
    Owner

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Good looking hat
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Ed, any chance of getting hats in XL or XXL? One size fits all hats look like beanies on me. I wear an 8-1/4. I can't be the only bighead here.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CatFan View Post
    Ed, any chance of getting hats in XL or XXL? One size fits all hats look like beanies on me. I wear an 8-1/4. I can't be the onneed something to keely bighead here.
    I agree with you Catfan. I have never found a one size fits all that will fit big head. So i mostly go hatless. If they can do a larger size i may start. The ol hair is getting a little thinner and need something to keep the sun out...
    Carter

“Within the covers of the Bible are all the answers for all the problems men face."
    Ronald Reagan

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CatFan View Post
    Ed, any chance of getting hats in XL or XXL? One size fits all hats look like beanies on me. I wear an 8-1/4. I can't be the only bighead here.
    I don't get it. I have a big head too, and these structured, one size fits all, hats fit me fine. I don't know my hat size, but I do know I could not get a motorcycle helmet at a large motorcycle store here because they had nothing that fit me. I had to buy a XXL helmet online, and it did fit.

Well, that said, I'll look and see if I can find bigger hats too. But maybe try one of these, if it don't fit, send it back.
    Owner

Post Thanks / Like

The only hats I've ever found that fit me I bought at bigheadcaps.com. Unfortunately most of their products have no logo. They do sell at a discount for wholesale purchases with minimum purchases. I'd be willing to pay in advance for a few hats if that would make it work for you. I'm sure other "cranially endowed" members would be interested as well. Once you wear a hat that fits, you won't put up with the beanies anymore.

For anyone wanting to know what size hat you really wear, check out HOW TO MEASURE YOUR HEAD

I said XL and XXL, but according to their chart, I need XXXL.

Some of the one size fits all hats will go around my head, but they sit way up on top of my head because they aren't deep enough and look like a beanie. And they'll blow off if I try to get on the throttle. My big hats fit like they are supposed to, and I can just pull the bill down and run at speed.

Post Thanks / Like

yea, I got a big head too, 7 5/8 or so. most adjustable baseball style hats won't fit very good.

CrappiePappy is online now Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation I'm a 7 3/4" hat size ...

... and most of the hats that fit me best are the high crowned "baseball" hats. Even though they are the "one size fits all", with velcro or plastic pop snaps, they still fit with plenty of expansion range left.

There are, however, two styles of "baseball" (fishing) hats/caps. There are those that are made to fit close to the head, with a quickly sloping top .... and those that have a more vertical front, and are built taller, with more air space between the top of the cap & the head/hair.

The "all cloth" type of hats tend to be the close fitting ones, and the mesh back ones seem to more likely be the taller topped ones. Maybe this is the conundrum that we're facing .... .... that we're talking about the fit of the hats, and confusing the two styles or lumping them into a generic term.

Personally, I prefer the mesh back/tall top style of hat (typically seen as a "Spring/Summer" hat), over the all cloth/close fitting style (typically seen as a "Fall/Winter" hat). I wear the mesh back style all year long, because they fit me better, & my head sweats less.

... cp

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast