Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Google has cleared crappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

Default Google has cleared crappie.com

"Status of the latest badware review for this site: A review for this site has finished. The site was found clean. The badware warnings from web search are being removed. Please note that it can take some time for this change to propagate."

So I've been cleared, but now I just have to wait for all updates at google to complete. Yay, I did it. I was worried for a while there, not paniced, but close.

Now everyone that has Facebook, go ahead and click "Like" up left under the Crappie.com logo. I say this for those that have not seen that link. Thanks all.
    Owner
    "Wear your PFD" "No texting n driving" slab
    Crappie.com members are the best

Post Thanks / Like

awesome job.

"The greatest use of life is to spend it for something that will outlast it".

William James

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Slab View Post

Now everyone that has Facebook, go ahead and click "Like" up left under the Crappie.com logo. I say this for those that have not seen that link. Thanks all.
    Done...but my Facebook account is an alias...don't ask me why...I might hafta do bad things to ya... :D

Post Thanks / Like

Live and learn, aye Slab? Nice job.

Quote Originally Posted by Slab View Post
    "Status of the latest badware review for this site: A review for this site has finished. The site was found clean. The badware warnings from web search are being removed. Please note that it can take some time for this change to propagate."

So I've been cleared, but now I just have to wait for all updates at google to complete. Yay, I did it. I was worried for a while there, not paniced, but close.

Good things come to those who bait.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Firefox finally gone

Thanks Slab for fixing the site so quickly. The warning that has been plagued firefox users has finally been lifted.

Brooksville, FL (Originally from Terre Haute, IN.)
    Post Thanks / Like

Great job. To say the least your job is challeging . I am amazed that the government does not do a better job in tracking these itdiots. Costing alll of us millions in lost time and money. Just think, if these idiots spent time on creating better things for all of us instead of viruss, the benefits would be endless.

Again thanks, this is the best site ever. The information and fellowship is in one word, "PRICELESS"

Chuck
    From Steve Wunderele - 10-2-84 --"A fishing trip maybe brief, but it's memories are endless."

Post Thanks / Like

Nice job Ed...you kinda like a soverign lord that watches over his kingdom, huh!??

Life has many choices, eternity has two...choose wisely.
    Unapplied biblical truth is like unapplied paint...how many gallons do you have sittin' around? U.D.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Ed!!!!

Fatman

Post Thanks / Like

Gosh it sure is nice being able to click on CC again without having to go around that virus info warning. Feels like a new day with a new fish pullin on the line...:D
    I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.....

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

Good for you Ed! I had to shut down my browser and clear the cash, but it's finally working with my little box checked to stop attack sites.

Well done! Glad they respond better to this than they do to my address. Boy that really ticks me off. Been waiting over a year for them to get their maps right and nothing.

Skip

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast