Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Overwhelmed!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Overwhelmed!

Hello All,
    I am new to this board (about a week) and i just can't believe the wealth of information available here. I have allready gotten dozens of tips and ideas that i am sure will make my future fishing experiences better. I have gotten PM's from other fishermen with tips and tactics that would have taken tons of time and money to find anywhere but here. Thanks to all of you who put this information out there for everyone to enjoy! Hopefully in time I will be able to make some posative contributions that will help someone else.
    Regards,
    Chris
    Mistertwister
    Here crappie, crappie, crappie, crappie......:D :D :D

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

You hit the nail right on the head Mr. T. And welcome to the boards. Looking forwards to reading more of you posts and seeing some crappie pictures too.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Don't overlook the archives. There is a lot of good stuff in there too.

To get to the archives check the bottom left hand side of the crappie.com main forum page.

Quote Originally Posted by mistertwister
    Hello All,
    I am new to this board (about a week) and i just can't believe the wealth of information available here. I have allready gotten dozens of tips and ideas that i am sure will make my future fishing experiences better. I have gotten PM's from other fishermen with tips and tactics that would have taken tons of time and money to find anywhere but here. Thanks to all of you who put this information out there for everyone to enjoy! Hopefully in time I will be able to make some posative contributions that will help someone else.
    Regards,
    Chris

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mistertwister
    Hello All,
    Regards,
    Chris
    Hey mistertwister:

Welcome aboard - we're glad you're here. That's what this forum is all about. I apologize for the other crap you have been witness to but thanks for hanging around long enough to see there are some really great folks here.

This type of BS has come and gone in the past and I expect the most recent round to be gone shortly so bare with us.
    FISH ON!
    Jerry Blake

www.BLAKETOURS.com

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome in Mistertwister, we're (that means me and Mrs. C S and our friends) are glad you're here. Let us know your general location and what water you fish. You never know, we may be in each other's back yards. There's a lot of great info to be had on this board and an opportunity to make some good friends too. By the way, don't forget to read the post about Crappie Camp. We're gonna have a great time camping and fishing.
    Paul -- Team Crappie Stalker

Post Thanks / Like

Kamper..don't rain on the parade of welcomes. If you have a personal issue to settle with Jerry then do it somewhere else please. welcoming someone to the board and bashing another member is just not the right thing to do. Let the guy form his own opinions of people.
    Scott

Post Thanks / Like

BTW..Welcome mister T...WE and I mean WE are glad you are here
    Scott

Post Thanks / Like

congrats Kamper....you are the newest memebr of my Igorant I mean ignore list. Gary2 you've got company comin.
    Scott

Post Thanks / Like

mistertwister-Welcome From Tn. !! It"s usually not this nuts here-sorry!!!
    Good Fishin To Ya!! Dennis Dale Hollow Crappie www.dalehollowcrappie.4t.com

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Mister Twister. Welcome to the site and I hope you enjoy.

Russ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast