Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crappie Master Boats...

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie Master Boats...

I read a post on here the other day about CrappieMasterBoats being out of business. I received an email from them today stating that they were still in business. The website is under construction and they are now using Bombardier engines. Just a little FYI.
    This only my opinion, but nothing you can say will change my mind. That makes it a FACT.

Today is a Blessed Day and a Prosperous Day

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Yes Stumpbumpers ...

CrappieMaster Boats is "back" in business. The owner has had three different boat "businesses" over the past many years ... the previous two went bankrupt. If I know "Big Jim" (and I do) ... he'll keep doing whatever it takes to keep producing boats.
    I, too, noticed that he had gone to another outboard engine company, for his boats. I wish him luck ........... cp

Post Thanks / Like

Default Still making boats

Quote Originally Posted by crappiepappy View Post
    CrappieMaster Boats is "back" in business. The owner has had three different boat "businesses" over the past many years ... the previous two went bankrupt. If I know "Big Jim" (and I do) ... he'll keep doing whatever it takes to keep producing boats.
    I, too, noticed that he had gone to another outboard engine company, for his boats. I wish him luck ........... cp
    Our website is under construction, should be up this weekend. We are still building great boats!

Post Thanks / Like

I have an 06 model that I bought new and he has been building them since then.
    Cabelas, Crappie Magnet, Jenko Fishing, Cumberland Crappie , Slabanator Jigs, and Pure Crappie Tackle.
    Timscatchingcrappie.com

Post Thanks / Like

Thank you slabseeker for your business and your support!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CrappieMasterboats View Post
    Thank you slabseeker for your business and your support!
    Can you at least send some good pics of your boat and layout you are making? I am getting ready to get a boat built now so I would lie to see what ou have.

Post Thanks / Like

Crappie master, can't wait to see you're line up. Become a sponsor on this site so you post pics, I'm sure you will get great results. I'm working on my three year new boat plan, so doing my research on my still of fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

Is the Crappie Master the same as the Aries? Or should I say built by the same person? I've inquired about selling the Crappie Masters at my shop, but haven't made a decision on it yet.

Thanks, Bill
    We only sell the Best. Ranger, Xpress, Yamaha, Suzuki, Tohatsu.

Post Thanks / Like

Drill Instructor,
    Are you the P.I. or Sandiego type?

Hey Goofy, let me work on the pic's. as we always have, we build boats, customizable to your needs. The Crappie Master series are available in a 13', 17' , 18', 20'. All fiberglass with a flat deck, room to move, storage, live-wells, comfortable pedastal seating for 4 that can be arranged to fit the need you may have and yes, 2 can sit up front!
    We have the Crappie Master line, the Bassmaster line, sport line (a fish / ski line) and an inland shore line, the SeaStar.

Post Thanks / Like

We are not any part of Aries.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast