Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you thankful for today??

Scrapper is offline Crappie Wall Hanger II - Moderator Mechanics forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Default What are you thankful for today??

In this day and age of hustle and bustle we lose sight on things that are important. Many times even before we know it we have let work and the stresses of everyday life cloud the good that we have been blessed with. Just thought I'd throw this up there for all of you at work and home right now that are starting your days. Lets think about what we are thankful for instead of what we "gotta get done today".

I'm thankful for a healthy and loving family. So many times I forget how we got here.... 4lbs 14oz and 5lbs 2oz.

:D

Figure if we spend more time thinking of the good instead of dwelling on the bad we would have a better day!
    "But if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.” Joshua 25:15

Post Thanks / Like

my dad had a bad stroke in september and my mother has alzheimers, so me and/or my wife have to be home almost 24/7, as i have no other siblings. i am thankful to be able to go fishing or hunting for a day or two , whether anything is caught or not. just bieng out there is the main thing

Post Thanks / Like

Rain
    J

Post Thanks / Like

Waking up this morning!
    Scott Echols
    Hi-Tek Stuff
    Crazy Angler Tackle

Post Thanks / Like

God,Family, Health, My Job and Crappie.com

"G" is offline Super Duper Moderator - 2012 Crappie.Com Man of the year & 2018 Crappie.com Decade of Exceptional Service Awards * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Every morning when I wake up I am thankful and know that I am going to have a great day.
    I have spent most my life fishing........the rest I wasted.
    PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER
    PICO Lures Field Rep

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by callshy View Post
    Waking up this morning!
    Ain't that the truth, every day sure be a gift........
    I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.....

PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM GEEZER

Post Thanks / Like

God...as He is the one who blesses us with everything we are thankful for, and the stuff that we forget to thank Him for (the small things we take for granted and fail to see). So, thank you, God. Enough said!

Scrapper is offline Crappie Wall Hanger II - Moderator Mechanics forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Thats what I was thinking mrwillis...its the little things we so often overlook!!

Thankful for the brave men and women that allow me to LIVE the way I do...we may not have much...but we have freedom and thats worth more than any material thing you could ever own!
    "But if serving the Lord seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the Lord.” Joshua 25:15

Post Thanks / Like

I'm Just Thankful The Lord Blessed Me To See Another Day Because It's Not Promised That We Will And Now I'm Going Fishing Thank You.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast