HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: MDC One Pole Pics. Part 2

Post Thanks / Like

Default MDC One Pole Pics. Part 2

A few more.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Post Thanks / Like

Default now you have went and done it

in the first pic is Ranger397v and in the second pic is Duncan and 5th place was sitting by me at the table Captain Hook, and he caught me making our weight 16.56 instead of 6.56.....but in defense of our poor showing of 10th, we had a bad ending to a great start, we had 6.5# in the first hour, then rons trolling motor hit a stump and ripped and I mean ripped the mount clear out of the fiberglass, everytime he tried to hit the pedal it would just jump clear out of the water, made for a bad ending to a good start...... but we still had fun, well I did, I didn't have to try and run that tm......thanks for the pics.......
    A FISH IN THE PAN IS WORTH TWO IN THE LAKE

Jigging15 is offline Moderator MO OT and MO Tournaments * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

You have the pictures figured out now. Look out or you may end up as the CDC photogragher and have to attend all the cdc events. Thanks for adding the pics.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks OSS for the help. Now I know what's wrong with my camera, thought the batteries went dead. Yes, I think I did miss Capt. Hook for 5th place, sorry Capt.