Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Thanks for coming to the Louisville show

Post Thanks / Like

Default Thanks for coming to the Louisville show

Just wanted to thank everyone who stopped by at the Louisville boat and travel show. It was great meeting new crappie fishermen and talking crappie (No stories told of course!!!!!). I am already looking forward to next year.

Again, thanks a million and GOOD FISHIN!!!

Russ - Midwest Crappie

chaunc is offline 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Russ, i watched the dvd's of last seasons shows and you did a great job. Very informative and entertaining. I cant get your show up here in n/w Pa., we dont get the sports channel so i look forward to getting your shows on tape/ dvd. Hope you have a great season in 2006 and thanks for the great shows. Smitty

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Smitty. Let's do a show sometime if you get the chance!

Russ

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Folks,

As you can see, someone has put all posts about Jerry back to the front of the forum. Apparently someone is pretty jealous of him. I thought I would help out. Crappie fishermen are the best folks in the world. They are the quickest group of fishermen to tell you how to catch the fish. Jerry is definately that way. He has helped several anglers on this site and has given great tips and techniques on our show. Jerry has also donated several trips for different functions. As far as his guide trips, you will not only catch fish during the outing, but you will learn and that is the best thing of all. By the way, talk him in to bringing some of his crappie dip!

Jerry, FISH ON!!!

Russ Midwest Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

I just finished watching a 3 cd set I purchased from Crappie shop. I liked the show with Soloman and Walters the best. They did a good job of showing how to tie the loops and set up the poles. I prefer to watch shows that are ( How To ) I wished that the one with you and Williams was more informative when you were on Ky lake. I'm wanting to learn new ways to fish ,mainly trolling and using the KY Lake rig and the Capps -Coleman rig. Hey I did enjoy the DVD's and will be ordering the other sets.

Post Thanks / Like

Do you have any shows around Dayton? Maybe at Hara Arena?

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Taz,

I am glad you liked the shows. Starting with the second series, we started adding a "Tip of the Week" section. This has worked out real well, and we have some good feedback on them.

Hara Arena will not be having a show this year. The Dayton show is actually in Vandalia this year. It started last weekend and will end this weekend. I will be doing a seminar this Sunday. I believe it is at 3:00pm. Hope to see you there!!!

Russ

Post Thanks / Like

Default Information

Russ,
    I live in Northern KY. Can you give me some additional information on the show you are referring to in Ohio?
    Mistertwister
    Here crappie, crappie, crappie, crappie......:D :D :D

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Mister Twister,

THis is the Dayton boat and fishing show. If you take 75north to the 25A exit in Tipp City, it will take you there. It is actually on 25a, but is about 5 or 6 miles off of I75. I will be there on Sunday. Hope to see you there.

Russ