Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gary2.....

Post Thanks / Like

Default Gary2.....

Gary, this is a volatile issue. You cannot be a member here when you stir up trouble, as you have done. I'm not the moderator on this forum, but I'm a member of this site and I have a vested interest here, as do the rest of our members that know better than to cause this kind of unrest. I'm sure you're the only one that is enjoying this rhubarb. This is not the place for announceing your coming out of the closet! It will be the decision of the administrator as to whether you stay or go, and what you do right now will decide the issue as a member. Didn't you read the rules and regulations? If you didn't, the gist of it is not to cause dissention on this site. If you have any interest in remaining here, log off and desist the antics, your membership even now is in question. If you decide not to do so, and it is your decision, you will be banned from the site. Your lifestyle is your business, not ours, and it's not something we have any interest in. Ed (administrator) is a fair minded man, he may even only ban you temporarily, it's his choice. What you do now, as I stated above, will decide. I can't say I would be as lenient as far as this has progressed. I'm glad MTM had the judgement to stay out of this mess. It's up to you. Gary2, I will not reply to any posts from you to this message, so save your keyboard the wear and tear.

Guys, (the rest of our members) I'm sure Gary2 is enjoying the banter, enjoying your reactions to his posts. Please refrain from replying to his posts, that in effect will end his fun and he will become bored with the banter. I think this is the best temporary solution until Ed can deal with the situation. I would appreciate your co-operation. Maybe the moderators for both sites will see what is going on, hopefully!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Your dead on Bill! His deal is not his subject matter but the fact that he is creating discontent! I've been around tons of forums and his type is refered to as "Trolls", being that they troll from site to site stiring up trouble by starting post on "hot" issues.

Ignore him! Then let Ed deal with him.

Best!

Post Thanks / Like

Absolutely! I have seen this at other boards and it is pathetic. I never thought I would see this here.

These boards are not about free speech, but are for their intended purpose and anyone wanting to disrupt the board for their amusement should be banned.

Peak Vise Dealer
    Tying Materials, Chenille and Hackle
    For Pictures of my Crystal, Nylon/Rayon or
    New Age Chenille Please PM Me! Also I
    have the Saltwater Neck Hackle and some
    colors of Marabou plus other things!

Post Thanks / Like

I've been wondering how long it would take these guys to infect the main board. It's pretty plain to see what these guys are doing and it gets worse every day. The members that have something constructive to say have all but quit posting. I hope all the mods. and ED do something about this bunch before they drag this site down to their level, enough is enough...izzy

Post Thanks / Like

Guys, it's bad enough as it is, having a disruption that went that long. I don't know about the rest of our members, but I consider Fatboy a good friend, along with all the rest of the members that I have been in contact with. He has been helpful to me very recently, and I regret his decision to leave again. If you didn't see it, he stated he was leaving the site again, due to the disruption. Under the circumstances, I can understand his reasoning. Big J , if you read this post, there are many of us that hate to lose you as a member, please reconsider.

Post Thanks / Like

That was a repeat post of last october bill.

Post Thanks / Like

I am not going anywhere. Gonna stick around and continue meeting all the great people I can. Thanks for the words though Bill.

Post Thanks / Like

No comment on the rest of this - but glad it ain't so - don't go
    NOWHERE :D Jeff
    Shoals Area Crappie Association

Post Thanks / Like

Why not stop talking about it...NOW!!?

B.B. Guest

Default my 2 cents

For what its worth... I have lurked around for a few weeks and in the past week felt the need to finally become a member of this group of nice "crappie" fishers. I have a lot to learn and look forward to it. ANYWAY, I just want to say that I am not going to let a few "stinking floaters" drive me away. I am just going to ignore them...........

B.B.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast