Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Jacobs' baits number one

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Jacobs' baits number one

we recently bought some molds from Jacobs' baits we were having problems with them we contacted Rick he told me if I have any more problems after several e-mails to let him know. I recently contacted Rick again and told him that we had a problem and it was so same one. This is what they've done for me they paid for the shipping of the molds back to them so they could work on them also he added in a free mold. I have never dealt with anybody so generous and kind is Jacobs they definitely work hard for you they definitely want you satisfied with their molds. This is why I consider them number one in my book.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

snake, jacobs has been good to me too. However basstackle has been equally as good. Kevin will definately treat you right.

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker View Post
    snake, jacobs has been good to me too. However basstackle has been equally as good. Kevin will definately treat you right.
    I definitely know that both of these companies do quality work. And we look forward and working with both of them.

www.bobsjigs.com