Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Newbee

Post Thanks / Like

Default Newbee

Hi everyone.
    I'm the new guy on the block and I look forword to learning from you all.
    I've been here a few times and I like what I see.
    I'll probibly be asking some questions from you all that may sound like I don't know much. Well,,,,,,,,,,,, it's because I don't.

I'm from Lakewood Club, Michigan. Thats on the west central shore.
    I fish mostly White and Muskegon lakes. So if there is anyone from around here feel free to give me your ideas on how to fish.

Again, I'm looking forword to learning a lot from you Real crappie fisherman.
    Mike

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome FisherMike. Feel free to ask for advice and post answers if you have some, photos are good too.
    This only my opinion, but nothing you can say will change my mind. That makes it a FACT.

Today is a Blessed Day and a Prosperous Day

CrappiePappy is offline Super Moderator - 2013 Man Of The Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Welcome aboard Mike ......

and luck2ya .......... cp

Ranger690 is online now Crappie.com Legend and 2021 Crappie.com Man of the Year
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome. Nice place here. Enjoy.

Dayton

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FisherMike
    Hi everyone.
    I'm the new guy on the block and I look forword to learning from you all.
    I've been here a few times and I like what I see.
    I'll probibly be asking some questions from you all that may sound like I don't know much. Well,,,,,,,,,,,, it's because I don't.

I'm from Lakewood Club, Michigan. Thats on the west central shore.
    I fish mostly White and Muskegon lakes. So if there is anyone from around here feel free to give me your ideas on how to fish.

Again, I'm looking forword to learning a lot from you Real crappie fisherman.
    Welcome to the board Mike I'm from Cedar Springs MI. but now live in Virginia. I miss the yellow perch through the ice on Muskegon Lakes. Did ya get enough ice to go this year?
    NEED MORE COWBELL!!
    JD

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome Aboard!

Post Thanks / Like

I'm new here as well. I have basically just been reading posts by others for a while. It is good to see so many people with so much fishing experience and knowledge, willing to share it with those of us that just don't know much. I have been Crappie fishing most of my life, but it was with my dad who is old school in that Crappie fishing is done in the Spring and after that you put the rods up. I'm wanting to become a year round crappie fisherman. Looking forward to learning from you guys.

Post Thanks / Like

FisherMike an tiger, Welcome From Dale Hollow,Tn.!!
    Good Fishin To Ya!! Dennis Dale Hollow Crappie www.dalehollowcrappie.4t.com

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the welcome fellers.
    Dennis, I was down on Dale Hollow last year on one of those houseboat vacations the end of May. Hendricks Creek. Seems most everything had spawned and the fishing wasn't very good. Had a great time though.

Reelfun, I haven't been Ice fishing in a number of years because of a back injury and that cold is bad.
    I do however catch allot of perch in the summer from both White and Muskegon. The sizes of perch has risen dramatically in the last couple of years too. We've had a major influx of the round gobies and all the game fish are keying in on them. All the big ones I caught last year were full of them.
    Guys now are catching them and using them for bait on small mouth and walleyes. They do make it tougher to catch eyes though because there stuffed.
    Again, thanks for the welcomes.
    Mike