Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever been ripped off while parked at a boat access area?

Post Thanks / Like

Default Have you ever been ripped off while parked at a boat access area?

Have you ever been ripped off while parked at a boat access area?

I was sitting at Flat Swamp one night about 100 yards from the access and you see people come riding in all hours of the night without trailers or anything....

Which access is the most active one at High Rock?
    2018 Tracker Super Guide 40hp 4 Stroke
    Garmin Striker 7sv
    Minn Kota Powerdrive with iPilot
    Marine Raider Rod Holders Modified for Versatrack

Post Thanks / Like

I have a jeep so I pourposefully leave it unlocked... If I lock the door and someone really wanted to break in I don't want them to cut the soft top... Usually I see several things happening here, 1) people are fishing from the dock, 2) under age kids Drinking, 3) people are just.. well as they said on "Happy Day's" watching the Submarine races. At least at the Ramp I use the Sherrif Deputy comes through on a reg bases..

Post Thanks / Like

i was voting on kids drinking and a few extras that sometimes goes with that. i had a buddy have the catalytic converter cut off his truck at the hwy 8 ramp while cat-fishing one night.
    P.S. I'm not the kid that drinks, but some of my, lets just call them... associates, have... questionable morals, and they really like to talk.
    When in doubt, set the hook.
    Chris

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rapala#1 View Post
    i was voting on kids drinking and a few extras that sometimes goes with that. i had a buddy have the catalytic converter cut off his truck at the hwy 8 ramp while cat-fishing one night.
    P.S. I'm not the kid that drinks, but some of my, lets just call them... associates, have... questionable morals, and they really like to talk.
    Well when I was your age I did some stupid things as far as drinking.... I am not going to get in your business but if you ever do drink, don't drive anything... EVER!
    2018 Tracker Super Guide 40hp 4 Stroke
    Garmin Striker 7sv
    Minn Kota Powerdrive with iPilot
    Marine Raider Rod Holders Modified for Versatrack

Post Thanks / Like

just never have understood the concept myself, i always enjoy being able to fully comprehend with a clear head what it is im doing that is so much fun, and yes there is always the risk of doing something so stupid you wind up regretting it for the rest of your life. the risk didn't seem to to worth it to me. so, drugs, alcohol, just not my thing.
    When in doubt, set the hook.
    Chris

Post Thanks / Like

I had the tailgate stolen off my pickup truck back in the 90's at Castlebridge on Rhodhiss...? Deputy said it was the second one that night. Now I lock it.

Post Thanks / Like

ah, to be young again...
    God bless America

Post Thanks / Like

Default I was broken into

Several years ago at the highway 8 wildlife ramp my custom van was broken into and my tools, stereo and cb were stolen, in the last year i have had two sets of multi-year tags stolen at the same ramp.
    I PRACTICE CATCH & FRY---WHEN I CAN FISH AND CATCH:D

Post Thanks / Like

nothing stolen but trailer light busted a few times
    Bite Me

Post Thanks / Like

Back in the mid 90's some one stole my tail gate off of my new truck( 1 year old) which was caved in by me but just hadn't had time to get it fixed. It really was not fixable, I was going to get a new one anyway. If I was to steal one , Which I would NEVER DO! Can't stand a thief! I would have found one that looked good! This happened at lake Norman, If the thief that done this, reads this I hope It cost you more than a new one to fix it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast