Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Need Some Help

Post Thanks / Like

Default Need Some Help

Looking for a place to stay at the OZ, cabin with a dock. Plan to crappie fish, so if possible in an area where a few slabs call home. Its been years ago since I fished the OZ and have no idea where cabins are being rented. Thank in advance for your help.

Post Thanks / Like

bug man must be at work, he usually knows the places arround there, I just tell everyone to look up loz cabins/condos. I know there are lots and some on the water, but that is all the help I can give you . someone will answer soon they must be sleeping in today

Post Thanks / Like

I don't know of any places that are not part of a resort, but Alhonna rents cabins and has docks for your boat. It has a restaurant and gas etc.. It is about the 8mm of the main lake, and my family has a place at the 7mm and we catch fish around there and on the Gravois arm which starts around the 6mm or so.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ronald Meeder View Post
    Looking for a place to stay at the OZ, cabin with a dock. Plan to crappie fish, so if possible in an area where a few slabs call home. Its been years ago since I fished the OZ and have no idea where cabins are being rented. Thank in advance for your help.

Here ya go Ron...
    Laurie Vacation Rental - VRBO 31137 - 4 BR Lake of the Ozarks House in MO, Beautiful Calm Water Lakefront Home-Flat Lot-Private Dock!!!!

Really looks nice..

Rick
    Take a kid fishing--even a old kid

Post Thanks / Like

we stayed at the dogwood acres resort last october and caught a lot of nice crappie off of their dock, it is brushed pretty well. it is an older resort but clean and the owners were very friendly. hope this helps.

Post Thanks / Like

dodwood acres or basspoint resort both have nice crappie docks

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys for your post, will check into them. I looking for a mom and pop type resort with cabins. Want to spend some time there during the week when the lake is not so busy.