Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: shooting laminates?

Post Thanks / Like

Default shooting laminates?

I was reading the other thread regarding shooting a dual injector. I called the guys over at basstackle.com and explained my question regarding shooting laminates in a stinger mold! They told me that they would shoot thier stinger swimbait mold tommorrow, and then let me know if the colors shot good or blended! I will report back when I here from them!

Post Thanks / Like

Looks good to me!

snake River is online now Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by John Holland View Post
    Looks good to me!
    sorry about that John wrong picture that one there was done I split the mold I shot half one color in the other half on another color you can do that with a piece of tinfoil by cutting off one side of your mold in at the very top of the mold when the hole is been tinfoil over one way or shoot both sides if you like the same color then pull out the other side and shoot a other color.

www.bobsjigs.com

snake River is online now Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by John Holland View Post
    Looks good to me!
    okay John this is a double injected plastic got it right this time.[/IMG]
    you can see what we're talking about by fading to gather but it does leave a nice effect.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

if you will take a look at the third page of posts under DIY soft plastics there is a two color tutorial I posted on there, this might help those that are not familiar