Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: drfishjd his report from me

Post Thanks / Like

Default drfishjd his report from me

up the osage, where I do not know, he said but I am not familliar with the area , some where between talle bend and berry bend ???

20 ft.of.water. 12ft down. today the crappie wanted a slow move to the side, some on a slow rise from 15 up to about 12 or so, good size fish, 11 in range or maby better. his phone broke up so I did not get color of jig. or if he had minnows, but I bet black/chartruse and minnows. his last words man beagle a good day for sure, he got a limit

Post Thanks / Like

Good deal, thanks for passing that along. Sounds like 20/12 is working in several parts of the lake. Good to know. Tha Osage area is mighty nice country, first time seeing it was last weekend and we liked it a lot. Grand, Osage, LOZ camp, Pomme de terre lake, stockton, etc., etc., wow, so many choices gives me a headache. I want to learn them all but just no time, it is tough enough for me to learn just one or two spots, let alone whole new lakes. We sure are blessed with some incredible fishing opportunities, and some of the most beautiful bodies of water anywhere in the country.
    We do not want the gift of a fish; neither do we expect a lesson on fishing; what we direly need is a chance to fish

Speck is online now MO/MS Moderator and Fishing Legend * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

WTG Dr. Jim. Thanks for the report Beagle

Crazy Angler Pro Staff
    Crappie Logic Pro Staff

Post Thanks / Like

Dang!! I was spose to be with him this morn but I had to cancel because of taking my grandson to school for his Mom as she was busy with clinicals for school.
    Guess we are gonna hit it tomorrow morn instead. I'll be sure to take the camera as there aren't enough pics of Jim on the net.

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty ia a well-armed lamb contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin.

Post Thanks / Like

go bob go, try to find his good side

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a good day to me