Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jilly jigs that take over from micro spoons

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Jilly jigs that take over from micro spoons

we just received the equipment today to manufacture jelly jigs so we ran out our first batch and I'm posting a picture. if you're wanting to purchase these from me go to the classifieds in the next couple of days or contact me personally.

[/IMG]
    Last edited by CrappiePappy; 08-24-2010 at 07:37 AM. Reason: seperated text from pic

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

as always snake, it looks great

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like CANDY!!!:p .. I'll bet the Crappie will think so to!

Depends on the season. but between Warrensburg Mo and south Louisiana is a good place to look
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GCD View Post
    Looks like CANDY!!!:p .. I'll bet the Crappie will think so to!
    dang it you stole my thought :D it looks like a Jolly Rancher for crappie. Im sure the crappie will go into sugar shock. Looks great
    In our government-controlled schools we are taught that Lincoln was our greatest president because his war ended slavery and saved the Union. As usual, the other side of the story – the side that reflects poorly on the government – somehow gets lost. – Richard J. Maybury, The Abe Lincoln Hoax

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks guys for all the comments they will be made with other materials besides marabou. We'll try to keep them interesting.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

from micro spoons? you take over from keith?

Post Thanks / Like

pbug, from my understanding Keith sold him the equipment and everything that goes with this jig and keith will no longer carry it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PBUG2009 View Post
    from micro spoons? you take over from keith?
    yes I took over everything from Keith I bought all his equipment including all the feathers or marabou all the molds in the machine to try with plus other materials that went with it .and it is true what seekers said he will no longer be carrying this jig.

www.bobsjigs.com

Brooksville, FL (Originally from Terre Haute, IN.)
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice looking jigs. Will you sell the bodies bulk in 100's and 1,000?

Chuck
    From Steve Wunderele - 10-2-84 --"A fishing trip maybe brief, but it's memories are endless."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chuckauten View Post
    Nice looking jigs. Will you sell the bodies bulk in 100's and 1,000?

Chuck
    the above jigs are pre- mold it on to the hook the bodies are not available on that style. Please note we are coming out with a brand-new body style that will take the place of the old jelly jig these will be individual bodies that you can buy and put on your own jig heads. We will announce it on plastics here in the next few weeks when they are available. We haven't set a price on the new ones yet. Please keep watching for the post when I announce it the brand-new body design is going to look awesome and I think it should be a good one these will be injected bodies. This is more information for you into it mounts for the future we will be coming out with a 4 inch body style in the future this will definitely be for bass and some salt water fishing in a course walleye. We have not set up the design for the 4 inch yet which we will call it the Magnum jelly jig . We will definitely keep the old-style for the old customers that have bought them in the past. And we will call that style original .

www.bobsjigs.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast