PDA

View Full Version : Polygraph Test

CAPP
08-22-2010, 06:46 PM
I have a crappie trail in N.C.and was wanting to see who you all use.The man I was using did not renew his n.c. license.Have found a few but are very pricey. I mean $225. per test,so if you test first second and third it's $675.We have always paid $325 for three test.If your there why would next two not be less? If you know of anyone please let me know.

PBUG2009
08-22-2010, 10:25 PM
never fished any tournaments where lie detectors were used

slimeyslab
08-22-2010, 10:31 PM
I have a crappie trail in N.C.and was wanting to see who you all use.The man I was using did not renew his n.c. license.Have found a few but are very pricey. I mean $225. per test,so if you test first second and third it's $675.We have always paid $325 for three test.If your there why would next two not be less? If you know of anyone please let me know.

Getting to bassy for me.

pondhopper
08-23-2010, 12:10 AM
Lie detectors are a crock , you can beat them if you know how.

Barnacle Bill
08-23-2010, 12:33 AM
Lie detectors are a crock , you can beat them if you know how.

That is an ole wives tale. They are very accurate when administered properly.

wwwUncle
08-23-2010, 12:54 AM
HowStuffWorks "How Lie Detectors Work" (http://people.howstuffworks.com/lie-detector.htm)

Very Interesting.

Cane Pole
08-23-2010, 07:52 AM
HowStuffWorks "How Lie Detectors Work" (http://people.howstuffworks.com/lie-detector.htm)

Very Interesting.

Turn on CSPAN. Liars Live.:p

AgriHawg
08-23-2010, 11:36 AM
Lie detectors are not fool proof. I've known police dispatchers that have fooled a polygraph before. Apparently it took a few weeks of preperation, but they did it. Something along the lines of repeating the line "I never did ....."

Ranger690
08-23-2010, 12:19 PM
You can contact Bobby at bobcats lake country tackle and see who he uses for his tournament trail.

Bobcat's Bait and Tackle in Clarksville, Virginia (http://www.bobcatslakecountry.com)

Dayton

Cane Pole
08-23-2010, 06:35 PM
Lie detectors are not fool proof. I've known police dispatchers that have fooled a polygraph before. Apparently it took a few weeks of preperation, but they did it. Something along the lines of repeating the line "I never did ....."

This is true. You can got to a liars school.

The simplistic methodology used in polygraph testing has no grounding in the scientific method: it is no more scientific than astrology or tarot cards. Government agencies value it because people who don't realize it's a fraud sometimes make damaging admissions. But as a result of reliance on this voodoo science, the truthful are often falsely branded as liars while the deceptive pass through.

This is why it is used but not admitted as hard evidence.

slabbandit
08-23-2010, 10:42 PM
I've always said that if they ever had a lieing competition that I knew a few that could sure get to the final round!!;):)

beagle man
08-24-2010, 08:40 AM
I took one onec flunked it big time, eaven showed I was lying when they ask the base line questions, opps not the question asked, sorry dont know of any

biggerjigger
08-24-2010, 09:03 AM
Most crappie trails dont use a polygraph test, they use a voice stress test which is spose to be more accurate than a poly and harder to cheat on.