Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trailer side guide pads

Post Thanks / Like

Default Trailer side guide pads

basically an 18 inch 2x4 covered with the black carpet...

anybody know where I can get them? don't wanna buy a whole roll of the stuff to do one... would like to buy one already done and I will get the big wood screws and put em on...

Do you believe I actually think someone stole one of these off my boat trailer at reese this weekend? I know the bolts were not loose because I remember checking it...
    2018 Tracker Super Guide 40hp 4 Stroke
    Garmin Striker 7sv
    Minn Kota Powerdrive with iPilot
    Marine Raider Rod Holders Modified for Versatrack

Post Thanks / Like

HAHAHA Idiots will steal anything, sorry someone got in your stuff man, I know what it feels like
    When in doubt, set the hook.
    Chris

Post Thanks / Like

BPS or Cabelas marine catalog should have em..Im with ya on the stealing deal,,most of the time only ONE bolt might come out,,not both of em at the same time.Ive had a couple come loose but just one bolt and it'd drop down with the second bolt holding it on.
    HEY,,WATCH THAT YELLOW ROD

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rapala#1 View Post
    HAHAHA Idiots will steal anything, sorry someone got in your stuff man, I know what it feels like
    them dummies caught stealing out of cars in Thomasville got me too, stole a radar detector and a car GPS.....
    Garmin Striker 7sv

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bearclaw View Post
    BPS or Cabelas marine catalog should have em..Im with ya on the stealing deal,,most of the time only ONE bolt might come out,,not both of em at the same time.Ive had a couple come loose but just one bolt and it'd drop down with the second bolt holding it on.
    beats all I have ever seen.... does anybody work anymore and buy their own stuff?

Thats why I don't go night fishing much, hate to leave my vehichle at the boat landing with all the thieves around
    Garmin Striker 7sv

Post Thanks / Like

just shot an email to ultimatebunkboards.com
    Garmin Striker 7sv

Post Thanks / Like

People will steal anything even if it's bolted down.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Greenchicken, I went to the ultimate bunkboards.com site and liked what I saw. These bunkboards would make unloading and loading the skiff a lot easier. Let me know how yours do when you get them and get a chance to try them.

I don't know if you have got a new prop yet, but you might check with Pinehaven Marine down at Badin. I don't have their number handy but you can probably get from 411. He has a good selection of props, some new and some used that look like new. He has really good prices and their customer service is second to none.

Post Thanks / Like

If what you find on line don't work they are easy to make . a 2x4 and some indoor outdoor carpet from the big box store. Just buy a one foot wide piece of carpet, which will be 12 feet log, only a few dollars and you'll have shares.
    I made a set for my pontoon boat from scratch. It didn't have the supports or anything, they work great.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kellog View Post
    Hey Greenchicken, I went to the ultimate bunkboards.com site and liked what I saw. These bunkboards would make unloading and loading the skiff a lot easier. Let me know how yours do when you get them and get a chance to try them.

I don't know if you have got a new prop yet, but you might check with Pinehaven Marine down at Badin. I don't have their number handy but you can probably get from 411. He has a good selection of props, some new and some used that look like new. He has really good prices and their customer service is second to none.
    I ordered them yesterday and they shipped the same day, should be here in a couple days, I will let you know

Quote Originally Posted by ScooperDude View Post
    If what you find on line don't work they are easy to make . a 2x4 and some indoor outdoor carpet from the big box store. Just buy a one foot wide piece of carpet, which will be 12 feet log, only a few dollars and you'll have shares.
    I made a set for my pontoon boat from scratch. It didn't have the supports or anything, they work great.
    Yea, I am sure I could have made them, too lazy.... would have rather caught the idiot that stole that one..
    Garmin Striker 7sv

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast