Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Delaware Lake / Alum Creek tournaments

Cut Bait Guest

Default Delaware Lake / Alum Creek tournaments

Hey everyone. I have a small Crappie club and have bi-weekly open tournaments that alternate from Delaware and Alum Creek. There are only approx 8-10 of us and it is a very informal and friendly competition. Gives most of us a good excuse to get out of the house on Saturdays.
    Price per tourney is $10.00 per man and an optional side pot for big Crappie of $5.00.
    We are looking for a few more people just to make things a little more interesting. If anyone is interested give me a shout.
    Our first tourney will be April 15th,2006.

Post Thanks / Like

I always wanted to get in some crappie tournaments but i dont own a boat just yet When i do iam sure to give it a shot. I always fish hoover for crappies i know where the fish are so there easy to catch. How many events do u have ,and whats the money look like for first place?

Cut Bait Guest

When U get yourself a boat give it a try, loads of fun.
    Money depends on how many enter the tourney. Currently only a max of 10 of us right now. 1st place gets 50%, 2nd place gets 30% and 3rd gets 20%.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like a start at least. I seen some other events where u could fish from a boat and shore. To bad iam still land locked for awhile longer One of these days i get out there and test my skills. Keep us posted cut. I like to know the results when the come.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi,Cut Bait,would you mind a small club to fish w/ your club sometime.?Small club 9 stong,but just like you, LOVE to fish.Club is, Crappie Hunters northwest ohio fishing club.Thanks,Brush Finder 90.

Cut Bait Guest

Hey, sounds like a plan to me. We are a small group of guys ranging from 7-10 people. Call ourselfs Something Fishy! I take it that you are somewhere north of us here in Delaware? Sounds like it would be fun to have a get together between clubs now and then. We will have to discuss further.