Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0

Thread: Lowrance X102C

Barnacle Bill is offline Super Mod and 2014 Crappie.com Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Lowrance X102C

Anyone using one of these and how do you like it? I think my Garmin 240 is about to give up but I must admit its been a good one. I like the high resolution of the 102C and really don't need another GPS (the combos).
    Fair Winds and Following Seas

Bill H. PTC USN Ret
    Chesapeake, Va

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Hi Bill

I have one and I love it...Great colors....I can even pick up plastic with it.....
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

Default Lowrance 102c

I love mine and i love it so good, i wish i had got a color one up front for my Minn Kota. I have this 102c on the console and the transducer on the back. I have another one that looks like the 102c but it is b&w by Lowrance up front and it is nice but the color 102c i love. I have put my 102c up front on the Minn Kota transducer but it didn't seem to work right and maybe it didn't match up some way. I have been lucky that i can run both and they do not interfere with each other but they are 24 feet apart. Here is a pic of my 102c.

The one pic, you can see, when i pull up in my slip. I just open that cover by the speaker and under the drink holder and plug er in. Everything stays charged up good and always ready to go. I think you will love your 102c if you get one. I love mine.
    Attached Images Attached Images      

Cane Pole is offline Crappie.com 2011 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Bingo

Nice boat. Mine looked that good 12 years ago...haha...Where pictures taken? looks familiar...
    Member BS Pro-Staff and Billbob Pro-Staff
    Proud Member of Team Geezer... authorized by: billbob and "G"

Post Thanks / Like

I had to look at the pics again, Buchanan Resort, the sunset was took north of the bridge and probably looking back by Shamrock or Cypress Bay, up the tn was between Shamrock and Leatherwood. Anytime we are fishing for crappie, 90% of the time it's in Big Sandy. Those nice warm waters in Sandy seems to usually provide a mess of crappie.

Have you been going Cane Pole, this year? It's raining tonight and i can head that wind and rain. I figure as warm as it's been you could go catch a mess in Feb. I have never seen butter cups comming up in Jan and i noticed this other day. I know last year they said they were catching lots of crappie at the pumphouse in Feb and i see it no differ this year with this warm and mild winter. I hope i get to go some in Feb but my boat isn't in the water now but maybe soon.