Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: stockton

Post Thanks / Like

Default stockton

anyone been to stockton. beagle bad hand, frosty working, snake bad back, bender too busy, the old coot is ready went and got a new bait box.

Post Thanks / Like

Go put that new bait box to some good use and come back with a good stockton report you old coot
    For a full line of fluid beds
    soft plastic, jig heads and more see us at

www.simplycrappie.com

http://stores.ebay.com/Simply-Crappie

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by buzzmanmo View Post
    anyone been to stockton. beagle bad hand, frosty working, snake bad back, bender too busy, the old coot is ready went and got a new bait box.
    a new bait box things are looking good !!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default stockton

Went up friday morn. Bit was slow on piles, had a time getting minnows past little bass and gills down to the piles. My try throwing out some dog food away from the boat and see if that helps.Bite was slow caught 15 fish in 5hrs with 5 keeps. May try tues. HAVE A GOOD DAY

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like you're ready, but nobody else is able:D If I had the locator back from service I would go to Stockton and take you along. Probably be at least another couple or three weeks before it comes back though
    Ham Radio, the original wireless communications

Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak!

Post Thanks / Like

yea old man it's tough being the only one who can fish, guess I will have to live vicarously through your outings, hand getting better,attatude still stinks. if you get to go try to catch me a mess too.

Post Thanks / Like

Bite is still good, although it was very tough yesterday after the front! Still holding around brush in the 20' range......If I get free, may call you later this week, Buzz.........
    Let's go Fishin'

Post Thanks / Like

"New bait box"......Sounds to me like a fancy way of saying you got a new minner bucket!!!:D:D
    Last edited by gatorbitu; 08-16-2010 at 02:31 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gatorbitu View Post
    "New bait box"......Sounds to me like a fancy way of saying you got a new minner bucket!!!:D:D
    YEP he went and got himself a minner bucket to go with the dip net he already bought!!!!:D I am sure he told me he was gonna get an aerator pump for it next! He sure has come a long way in minner fishing in a month.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pole Bender View Post
    YEP he went and got himself a minner bucket to go with the dip net he already bought!!!!:D I am sure he told me he was gonna get an aerator pump for it next! He sure has come a long way in minner fishing in a month.
    Yep, plain and simple, it is a minnow bucket. Sorry buzzy andway you look at it, it is a minnow bucket. You are going to have to break down and get an aeriator. Although i did catch more on dead minnows yesterday than i did alive.

buzzy and minnows, a powerful sight. If you just start hooking your rig up differently, yo may catch some fish.

thanks to you and bender for the trip. buzz, you looked great with minnow scales all over you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast