Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is it and were can I get more

Post Thanks / Like

Default What is it and were can I get more

I bought a tackle box at an auction a few years back and it had a few of these little guys in it and have no clue what they are. The only problem is the fish like them and I am down to my last one and can't find any more. If you can you help find them or can you make them let me know
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

Don't know what that one is, but here's a similar product.

Cabela's -- Kalin's Crappie/Bass Scrub – 1-3/4"

Post Thanks / Like

a couple people here make stuff just like that. You might want to get with snake river, he can hook you up.

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BigMinnow View Post
    I bought a tackle box at an auction a few years back and it had a few of these little guys in it and have no clue what they are. The only problem is the fish like them and I am down to my last one and can't find any more. If you can you help find them or can you make them let me know
    we just spent over an hour looking on the Internet could not find that plastic bait I believe it was a crappie Pro product but I think I am probably wrong on that. But you are in luck we have a whole bunch of them if you are interested PM me. PS I kind of think they're taken off the market because they are not listed in any of the major catalogs. We have checked out Bass Pro and five other catalogs that we have. It is not listed in any of them I believe I bought what I have from Bass Pro.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks GCD I've tried those but do not like the action the flippers give and the plastic is not as soft. I know I am picky but when you find something that works so great you got to have it. Snake River I have been through a few dozen catalogs taken and hundred of web sites and can't find them, I have even taken it in to BassPro and Cabela's and neither of them know anything about it, will send a pm soon.

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks GCD I've tried those but do not like the action the flippers give and the plastic is not as soft. I know I am picky but when you find something that works so great you got to have it. Snake River I have been through a few dozen catalogs taken and hundred of web sites and can't find them, I have even taken it in to BassPro and Cabela's and neither of them know anything about it, will send a pm soon.
    okay please let me know if you want all of them I do not use a particular plastic bait they are just sitting in my plastic boxes there is another one that they do not make any longer it is one with the ribs with skirt behind it for a tale I cannot find that one either so I'm assuming that they are both from the same company.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Default Crappie Pup

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nightprowler64 View Post
    WOW thats them. I have been looking all over the web and catalogs and stores for the past few week knowing I was running low. THANKS so much and thanks snake river for your help.

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Good find NP64.
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

WOW thats them. I have been looking all over the web and catalogs and stores for the past few week knowing I was running low. THANKS so much and thanks snake river for your help.
    you are welcome:D.

www.bobsjigs.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast