Likes Likes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
HaHa HaHa:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: taking over jelly jigs from micro spoons

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default taking over jelly jigs from micro spoons

we wish to announce the takeover of jelly jigs from micro spoons PM me for questions.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Could you post a picture of some of them when you have time? You're going to have to get a web site, you have a bunch of top notch lures!

Post Thanks / Like

Yes snake, when you get a chance please share pictures

snake River is offline Crappie.com 2010 Man of the Year * Crappie.com Supporter * Member Sponsor
    Post Thanks / Like

Default you asked for it

let me know what you think of the picture. This is not the original the original is two weeks away this is identical to what we will be producing in the jelly jig.
    [/IMG]

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

looks great i wonder if that is set up the way i mentioned or just exactly how does that mold work?

gabowman is offline Super Moderator * Crappie.com Supporter
    Post Thanks / Like

Congrats on the takeover Snake. I've never used jigs like those but they do look "fishie".
    Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crappieseeker View Post
    looks great i wonder if that is set up the way i mentioned or just exactly how does that mold work?
    I am sending you a PM.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gabowman View Post
    Congrats on the takeover Snake. I've never used jigs like those but they do look "fishie".
    they work the same as any other jig except the body you can do many different things with this you will see in the future when I post more pictures. And thank you for your compliments.

www.bobsjigs.com

Post Thanks / Like

Default options

SnakeRiver, will these be permanently molded onto a leadhead jig or are they seperate and can be added to a leadhead jig of your choice? They look simular to a Lindy's fuzzy grub which was very popular at one time for crappie and walleye.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nightprowler64 View Post
    SnakeRiver, will these be permanently molded onto a leadhead jig or are they seperate and can be added to a leadhead jig of your choice? They look simular to a Lindy's fuzzy grub which was very popular at one time for crappie and walleye.
    yes to your question they are molded right to the jig head. But we are going to make them also so you can take the body and put them on your own jig head are you interested in something like this or is anybody else interested.

www.bobsjigs.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast